Trawling though ebay and found this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-Smoke-Buddy-JR-Personal-Smoking-Air-Purifier-Charcoal-Filter-SmokeBuddy-/390758282391?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5afb023497

Anyone got one / know if they work good?

would be awesome you could have a normal size bong anywhere be able to help conceal the smell.

I had looked at those yonks ago

decided against them

you need to blow your smoke into the chamber, that is just too much work

absolutely passive intake - too much smoke can bypass the filter

Been thinking what we need is a a small charcoal filter with intake fans attached- just like the ones we use in our grow rooms, but much, much smaller.

something that can be set up near where you smoke, turned on (when you have a session) and you can blow your smoke towards the filter- and have the filter suck in your exhaled air. I know they are out there- just not sure where 

I was thinking about tinkering with one of these....

http://www.airwick.com.au/scented-oil-plug-ins-filter-and-fresh.php

We have one about the place. The fragrance was overpowering and would give me a migraine. We had it running day and night for a few days when we moved in and I THINK it helped reduce the paint smells a bit. Fresh paint looks nice, but made the place smell, and set of headaches. >_<

I was thinking of basically fitting the filter and fan to something cylindrical. Hmmmm, now I'm gonna have to go and find the unit and start tinkering! lol