Do you remember your first toke?

... if I'm Moses that makes you Methuselah sharps :oldman:  lol  :whistle:

...16 first time I smoked... hash on the hot knives ;) Buddah sticks were still around then too and I vaguely remember being so fucking wasted and pissed and out of it at a party I swear I thought I was tied to the pendulum arm of a gigantic clock... before eventually greening out spewing my ring out :bad:

Here's a heads up from Mathuselah then meboy

love ya

*sHARPIE *'

Hi dedicated, I to recall Thai sticks at the time the best smoke I'd had. A mate used to get them in a compressed block and would then he would suspend them in a tea towel over a pot of water and steam them. Which would allow them to be gently pulled apart from each other. They also smelt and tasted so good, along with a whacky high. bye

1973 cooked bacon in microwave on a paper plate,bro could believe his eyes.funny as hell to watch him.laughing til he was blue in the face

1973 yeah compressed sticks but they were tied around a little piece of the stems with hemp fibre, there was also some prime local compressed head lbs getting around too

Having a sesh with a mate that just got out of the slot and this other dickhead mate who was the packer, rips off a bit of his toenail and packs it into the cone with the mull, the 5/8 who just got out was that desperate, he seen him pack it and still smoked it lol he coughed his guts up and pulled the old technicolor yawn  pmslmfho

:bongon:

edit* 1973...the year smack hit the Sydney western suburbs :( how did the younger victims end up supporting their addiction by going around ripping of hardworking people's brand new color TV sets!!! So victims become desperate lowlife criminals. Peace, love and all that, flying high? until ya come down with a big crash, so much for the flower children, they soon got their mouth shut!!!

1973? a cunt of a year!

Edited by sharpie
  • Upvote 1

Peace, love and all that, flying high? until ya come down with a big crash, so much for the flower children, they soon got their mouth shut!!!

1973? a *#%@ of a year!

Depends on your point of view of course. The flower children were fucking right. Nobody made the cashless bogans of western Sydney or St Kilda rob other people.

As for people ending up with a habit, most people ended up with one before they even knew what a habit was.

• Upvote 5

Depends on your point of view of course. The flower children were fucking right. Nobody made the cashless bogans of western Sydney or St Kilda rob other people.

As for people ending up with a habit, most people ended up with one before they even knew what a habit was.

After working the buys and loans at Cash converters in Northcote I could not agree with you more....

ken oath we were right bufo, that is why we had our mouth shut!!! :bongon:and so are you mate, we make our own choices in life and lifestyles because we have our own will, everything that comes at us in life is for a reason. That day on Town hall station, when I discovered the 'erb, there was excitement, there was a new album out, that just blew us all away, so I went up to Woolies and done myusual lolly skim, cause I was hungry and went across the road to Palings high for the first time and just could not believe what I heard...

wtf happened mate