Monster Cropping! Does it work?

Hehe Shroomy your a funny guy :D and I do apologies for my shitty plants . They are having a bad hair day  as you can see.

gallery_45427_1158_2016404.jpg

Next time I shall definitely listen to your advise and monstercrop my auto strains. Thanks again your contribution here. It is gold star which you can put on your fridge.

:hi:

-RR-

Again "Proffesor Shroomy" I humbly apologise here for all my grow diaries and other inadequate contributions over the years. What else can I say to a man with a record like yours? I hope you will accept this second gold star as a token of my appreciation and you can put it with the other one on your fridge. 

Thank you

Your biggest fan

-RiverRat-

• Upvote 1

again putting words in my mouth as it seems that's the only form retaliation your pea brain can come up with... when did i say your other grows have be inadequate contributions in any way... ?  please link me good sir if you can find the time in your busy schedule of nothingness.

wow I got a fan basis :) my life in now complete :yahoo:

shroomy

P.s I like gold stars... :)

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately probably won't ever happen and certainly not in this thread.

This crosses multiple threads and even another site, involving 2 older members that really i thought were above this type of behaviour. Trying to use humour at times doesn;t really hide the abomination this argument has become or the juvenile insults that are hurled.

It's the site that suffers the most harm from these type of threads and i'm suprised at least one of you didn;t realise that and just move on.

My advice is you two team up and go troll someone using led's or something you both dont like on ANOTHER site and try and treat this place with the respect you usually do.

peace

c

THREAD LOCKED

• Upvote 6