Homemade Bud Trimmer Thread.......Having a go.........

Man you wouldn't want to slip and get a finger tip in the way of those blades, it would take it off clean as...

I have been trying to think of a similar plant growing in the garden to practice on but looking out the window nothing comes to mind, really helpfull aint i :pardon:

Maybe someone else can think of a plant to practice on, very interested in how well this works..Looking good..

Cheers

Z

Banksia flower or grevilia?

Hey nibz,

After re-reading this thread, I have only just noticed the difference between the grill u like better and the mesh you settled with....

From an engineering point of view, you can set customer standards, and time how long it takes you completely manicure your buds to these standards.

The grill looks like the best idea for larger buds, allowing the leaves to slip right down to the blades, slicing them quickly from the bud itself.....

With the mesh you would have to use more effort, to get all of those unwanted leaves below the mesh.

I steer towards manufacturing the grill protype to manicure all of your large heads efficiently to customer standards.

I then put forward to manufacturing the mesh prototype for the small popcorn buds (because they add up when all put together).

I hope you think highly of your designs and that I have provided extra confidence in continuing with the production

of your lovely time saving devices.

the.weed.fisherman

Edited by the.weed.fisherman

lol

This should be a sticky' thread on the forums

Are you using a Nibbler drill set? :sly:

I reckon i'd be a bit of a tool trying to get one of those things to work, this home made trimming idea of yours is a golden though. Hope it appears on that new inventors australia program :sly:

Bet I could make something as good as Nibbler, don't you guys reckon? :sly:

lol

Edited by Anthesis

Ok Guys, just finished the 200w Homemade trimmer, fitted up the 300VA fan speed controller and switch, with settable minimum fan speed......

Just a few Pics of the finished job, I trimmed up some Tyme which was a lot harder than bud leaves, and some stalk just to be sure, looked like a trimmed bud, then I accidentally dropped it ...while standing over the trimmer, and well.......no more tyme branch, was a woody stem too. hehe.......oooooopppss, glad that wasn't a bud......

Here's me Ghetto styley Trimmer......will try her out next month or so......on some sticky stuff......

post-38794-0-81238900-1341487709_thumb.jpg post-38794-0-48882600-1341487613_thumb.jpg post-38794-0-14619500-1341487539_thumb.jpg

Laters, grow well all... Peace. Nibbler.

Edited by The Hash Nibbler

nice nibz,

i like the rather larger area available, for larger buds.

this design will defo trim ur buds ultra fast......

i am very impressed with the speed controller.

the grill design gives the user a more comfortable,

easier, less-time consuming way of trimmming tip &

leaf from the bud.

I can't wait to see it in action.

the.weed.fisherman

Edited by the.weed.fisherman