Lukes next grow...

Okay, shall we have a look at the seedlings themselves?

Here's one of the Blue Widow seedlings, first from the side, and then I'll do a top shot. They're just starting to leave the seedling/slow growth stage, and should be moving into the fast veg growth stage soon. :D I'll be repotting soon, and will try and keep em compact. Although once again a million possibilities are presenting themselves to me vis a vis growing method..... ;)

post-9-1077364079_thumb.jpg

Another one of that seedling...

Whaddya reckon, bout time for a tipping/no tipping experiment? I suppose I don't know the sex, but nows about the right time.... The blue widows are extremely bushy too, they have a dense branching system, if I manage to wangle the sativa dom pheno out of these seedlings....

All comments and opinions are welcome. :D

post-9-1077364935_thumb.jpg

And from above... I'm quite happy with them really, but wary... Ah well, one can't win anything if you don't experiment. And I do need a new strain to smoke...

If anyone else knows anything about Dutch Passion Purple Star, aside from what the seed companies say, then please post something here. :D Every little bit of info helps.

post-9-1077365623_thumb.jpg

Okay, I lost one of the Skunk x White Widow seedlings, the pot dried out during the heat wave and wasn't able to keep it going... It happens. The one that did survive, surprise surprise, was the one with three seedling "true" leaves when it germinated. It's been growing okay, but I'd like to point out a few things about this little one.

To start with, it's not producing three shoots, or even one shoot with three nodes per set, but two separate growth shoots. Now, normally, this would be okay, like a tipped plant. But these are not behaving like an early vegetative plant at all. Note the node structure of those shoots, they have alternating, not opposing nodes.... interesting stuff.

The seedling isn't exactly powering on, but it's doing okay. I'll keep it going, and see what it produces for me. Any ideas about this would also be welcomed. :D

Well, that's it for the moment, if there are any questions or if you'd like me to explain something better, just ask, it's what the thread is here for. I'll do another update within the next week or so. ;)

post-9-1077365965_thumb.jpg