Lukes next grow...

Right, now for the mutant... WC started a thread on this, about three leaved seedlings, most of which apparently turn out male. I've had a seedling do this with the bbxww before, and as I'm seeing it again in this skunk x ww seedling I think it may be from the widow side... I could be very wrong tho, as it may be a recessive trait in both sides, or a generalised potential mutation.

But here's the seedling, if it does turn out male, I may save some pollen to pollinate a branch with, and following harvest of the seeds I'll see what the resulting gen is like. Maybe a blue widow x skunk widow hybrid? ;) Or perhaps I may use some on the bubblegum in the future... hmmm.....

post-9-1076417617_thumb.jpg

Very nice actually, I'm going to do an update a little later on tonight. ;)

For the moment, I must regret to inform that Vicki is no more. She revegged to a three leaves per most mature veg shoot stage, and I culled her. I needed the room, as well as the fact that I was just not going to flower this quickly and in this weather. I don't have the time, inclination or desire to pissfart around with a revegged flowering. ;)

But yeah, gen 2 of Bluewidow has passed, long live generation 3... (if it clones.... ;) ) I'll update late tonight. :) :D