8hrs of flower light

Listen to everyone that's saying 12/12. It is basically the standard for flowering. You can try other light cycle techniques later.

For vegetative growth use 18/6 or 24/0 (I use 24/0 under CFL and 18/6 under MH)

For flowering use 12/12 start to finish.

IMHO buds grown under 8 hours of light will probably weigh half as much or less than those grown with 12 hours of light, but don't quote me on this.

Somethimes growers will up the dark period to 10/14 at the begining (inducing) and/or at the end (maturation), but never when the bud is putting on strong growth.

Best of luck with your grow.

Myth: plants need 12hours to flower only .... the truth is ... its the decrease in light hours that alter the hormones that subsequently start the flowering process .... fact.

Hey dub, been a long time ol' mate ... ;) its your ol' mate from up the coast ...... havent seen you on in ages mate ... we must catch up ... jump onto os chat sometime ...

i would keep the light on 8hours ..... dont alter it ..

peace bro .... jah rastafariiiii