8hrs of flower light

question why are you running 8 hrs light n 16 dark? if you go back to 12/12 they might just reveg? most people run 16/8 for veg and 12/12 for flower i like the 12-1 system of 12 light 5.5 dark 1 hrr light then another 5.5 dark then 11 light and 13 dark for flower choice is yours but i dunno ???? Edited by Hotrod13

Can you chuck a pic of the girls up peyote?

I saw your system in another thread looks pretty good. If they've only got 3 weeks to go id probably just leave them on 8 hours if they are doing ok, i dont think youd get them to reveg in 3 weeks of 12 hrs but it might shock them a bit.

Can you chuck a pic of the girls up peyote?

I saw your system in another thread looks pretty good. If they've only got 3 weeks to go id probably just leave them on 8 hours if they are doing ok, i dont think youd get them to reveg in 3 weeks of 12 hrs but it might shock them a bit.

Thanks T.A.C ill try get a pic up for ya!! its been awhile seen ive put a pic up.. :thumbsup: :bongon: :bongon:

Yes,turn the light to a 12/12,even with a few weeks left on flowering.If you think it will shock them,you can just increase the light 1/2 hour every day until you hit the 12/12 cycle.The plants need the light for photosynthesis to be able to grow and flourish.The other consideration is if the plant is an RPD or APD determinate.