Gunjaponics 2nd grow

ok, some are showing sex now, and wouldn't you know it, my fav has balls :) , and so did 2 others so far. I yanked them and will mow them this week end.

I also yanked the clones that I now know are male. I actually pulled the growwool cubes apart and checked for roots. I could see where the roots have started as little bumps, but no actual roots yet.

Something else that I have been working on is geting PH and CF adjstment more accurate.

I bought some 6ml syringes without the needle (not the druggie ones) so that I could get my measuruments more accurate. I then recorded the change `X' amount of adative made to PH or CF, and did some calculations so I know how many mls of PH down I need to drop PH to a certian level, and same with CF.

Much faster now.