Gunjaponics 2nd grow

Yes the setup is outside in a shed. I was going to insulate and line the walls and / or install an air conditioner - but I hope that I will be pulling that shed down and building a bigger better one with plumbing etc in the next 6 months. I hoped that I could just ride the rest of the heat out.

Ventalation - I have installed an exhaust fan, that helps a little, but is'nt quiet adequete.

The lights are 2 x 400W HPS with Sontagro tubes.

I just took a little peek at them then. It's 12 noon, and 40 deg C + in the shed. It doesn't look like they are too worried about it. They are not drooping or looking sick that I can see. Their second lot of leaves have come out etc.

If I do anything tot he shed, I feel that I would be wasting $ because I'm only going to demolish it all again soonish.

Day 21 of my Grow.

I flushed with PH adjusted water during the week for a period of 24 hours, and refilled the system with tap water that had been sitting out side in containers for 24 hours.

The PH was set at 5.6, and Nutes set at 20CF, which was a little higher than I intended to go, but I made a fuck up adn thought I'd just see how it goes.

I have since notices some spots etc on the leaves of the clone, and on the babies, and assume that it is nute burn. I will back the nute level down to........ about 18 I guess, but if you think that is the wrong level, please let me know.

Temps in the room are still fucking hot. At 10am this moring it was 44 deg c in the room. I know too hot, but not much I can do about it at the moment, and the plants are still growing.

The TK/A13T's are really taking off. Growing bigger, and filling out better than the others. Having sadi that, I kinda think they all look OK.

A Question. I thought that most people veg for about 4 weeks, then flower for 6 - 8 depending on strain. If thats the case, these plants have only got about another week to go to reach 4 weeks veg. They still seem too small to put into Flower. Opinions please ?

Another question. I experimented with FIM on the clone up the back of the first pic, and it seemed to work well. Do the babies look like they are ready be FIM'ed ?

Anyway, onto the pics. This first pic shows the clone from my last grow at the back left, a BRZf3 back right, TK / A13T centre and front right, and a NLF / NLF NH front left

post-9-1076718124_thumb.jpg

Today I measured nute strength. It had risen to 24, and PH had risen to 6.2.

I added water, and re-adjusted nute strength to 20, and PH to 5.7

I also thought that it was time to do what I think is called FIM. I cut the top centre shoot from the plant, but left about 10% (I think). I tried this on my clone, and it bushed out well.

Onto the pics. Here is some pics of the `chop'

post-9-1076842257_thumb.jpg

Edited by gunjaponic