Gunjaponics 2nd grow

Nute stength has gone up to 24 from 20 over night, and PH risen to 6.2

Must be something to do with the hottest day here in 100 Years.

I knocked the bottle of PH Down into one of the nute tanks !!! Fuck It. I wasn't even bent. PH went to 3. I didn't think that they would like that, So I had to empty the res, and refill it again.

Interesting note on the different breeds. The BRZf3's were the early favorites as they all poped and displayed their true leaves first, but the TK / A13T's are now streaming ahead. These plants are taller and heathier looking than the rest. The roots are also far more developed than the rest. I have noticed that the BRZf3's look like they have very close Nodes, which, I read is a good thing.

ohhhhhh fuck.

I think I have left it to late to put these girls into flower. They were growing really slow in the heat, but for the last few days its been a lovely 23 - 27 deg. They went bloody ape shit.

The tub on the left is up to 38cm, and I only have a total of 1.3 meters between my tub and the light.

Have I left it too long again ?

post-9-1077887989_thumb.jpg

So....... am I screwed for height or what ?

I'm thinking that the second tub with the BRZf3's should be ok, but the first tub with the TK might grow into the lights ?????

If you guys think that I will have a height problem I might take 2 clones off each plant, and trim the big ones down a bit, then put them into flower.

That way, by the time this lot is finished I should have enoungh clones ready to put strait back into the tank, and some left for mothers as well ?

Thoughts NE1 (especially about the height )..........

Edited by gunjaponic

These are just some notes for myself............

After 5 weeks of Veg, my girls (hopefully) were flushed with plain PH adjusted water, tubs cleaned etc.

Lights were turned to 12/12 on 29/2/04. Height of TK x A13T is 18 inches. BRZf3's were about........... 12 inches. Dutchfest Hydrobloom nutes added to 20CF, & PH 5.7. Also 10ml of Oxyplus added to each 60 litre res. I intend to add this every 2 -3 days.

Around 20 x Clones were taken on the 2/4/03. I didn't take clones from every plant, `coz some of them look a bit ordinary compared to others. They were put into rockwool, which had soaked in 5.7PH, 12.5CF dutchfest hydrogrow nutes. Cuttings done on an angle, cut under warm water and dipped in clonex. Cuttings then put in humidity dome under 36W fluro. The plan is to keep these cutings going (haven't decided how yet) until the current grow show sex and finished product. The males / ordinary smoke clones will get binned, and the rest will be used as mothers and in the hydro setup. I'm not sure how to keep the mothers. Maybe using a wick setup in a pierlite mix in a cupboard under fluro's. I'm told this is less maintainance than a flood and drain setup.