HELP! buds turing yellow!

hey guys,

So i am only a few weeks out from harvest and one of my girls has started to turn really yellow!

at first i thought it was just normal as everyone said old leaves turn yellow and die but now leaves that are coming from the buds have turned yellow!

Any advice or preventions strategies would be greatly appreciated

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd485/not-much-at-all/95d9840d.jpg

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd485/not-much-at-all/67bf1892.jpg

Yeah looks like it has deprived itself of its stored nurtients. Easy to fix, just make sure has a feed with a good source of Nitrogen. What's happened is the pure water flushes caused your plant to tap into it's fan leaves and because they're wasn't enough storedto sustain itself its gotten into them leaves.

Just rip the 50% dead ones off, if they come off with a gentle rip its time for them to go, you'll be burdened with doing this to harvest but it'll be better then looking at a half dead looking plant.

just make sure you're feeding it a nice dose of Nitrogen, make the initial dose from now the most (just don't overkill) then slowly cut it down each week as it get closer to harvest, finally the final week (for you) you use plain water to make your plant use what's left of the leaves if there's anything, this is called flushing. Some swear by it, some say it doesn't make any difference, in your case i doubt it'll make a difference the plant isn't going to have much stored left if it's had to tap into them leaves.so maybe even a few days of pure water either way there could be no point it's all up to personal preference!

Let me know the progressive of the plants and i hope you get em going good again mate!