Harvest soon? Problems or normal?

I'm heading into week 9 of flower with a Southern Star Seeds strain called Iron Duke. SSS reckon flower is about 10-11 weeks but when I look at the trichs most are cloudy, only a couple amber, and the leaf turn to yellow is pretty widespread now.

But starting this week a few leaves have started showing marks that look like P deficiency. Could this be right this late into the grow? 

4 plants are in 300mm pots, mix of 2 parts tomato potting mix and 1 part perlite, under a 250 HPS and 2x 300 LED. Alternating weeks with plain water, and purple powerfeed. Did a PK13-14 boost for a week 4 weeks ago, and then two feeds last week.

Measured pH in the soil runoff after putting 1.5L thru, its 6.66, with the tap water 6.86. I saw on Jorge Cervante site a pic of a leaf that looked exactly like these, with the note that "if your leaves look like this, the soil is toxic". I dunno about that cos the pH seems OK, so no lockout?

Pics of one of the girls, and some bud & trich shots. 

post-62457-0-93129400-1525215731_thumb.png post-62457-0-01638800-1525215798_thumb.png post-62457-0-15068000-1525215841_thumb.png

post-62457-0-92805600-1525215922_thumb.png post-62457-0-96922300-1525215945_thumb.png post-62457-0-39157700-1525215968_thumb.png

Should I be on water now & chop in a week? Took a couple of test buds 2 weeks ago and pretty happy with the results even that early with maybe 50% clear. Not sure whether this close to the end any deficiency will matter? I see the bud nobs have sprung a bunch of new white hairs on the main cola too.

cheers

• Upvote 1

There's nothing to worry about your plant is doing good .

Your leaves look normal for this stage ,,yellowing cos it's nearly done and the Browny- purple on the leaves is from cooler temps .

I'd start the flushing and give it another week ,,or two weeks if you can hold out . It'll prob fatten up more if you leave it a couple weeks .

• Upvote 1

Ta SE, two weeks should be easy, got a fat tester curing & ready to go for the weekend :)

I forgot about the colder temps, thermo shows it dropping to 12-14 overnight and getting to 26-28 in the day. Bricks in the tent for mass, dunno if its making a useful diff.

cheers

Thanks Pedro, yeah I'm really pleased with how this turned out, my first real grow thru to the end. Hoping for a couple oz per plant, with only a few little puffy buggers on the bottom. 

Its been a good run for sorting out problems & learning, ready for a good serious go after winter.

cheers

hah yeah I was thinking about a staged cut, take the mains when cloudy & leave the lower to amber up, but after a couple of tester buds I reckon this strain is pretty nice without getting too locked. Its got a nice slow roll out after about an hour, the buzzy perky high leads to a nice groove, excellent for some telly after a bit of diablo & gardening ;)

I'll leave a few on and see how it goes, might make a nice brownie mix?

cheers