First time grower needs help

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the above advice. I have another question if I may.

A few days ago I repotted them into 10L pots and in much better soil, Canna Terra Pro. Seeing this soil made me realise how crummy my original soil was. I know it was too early but they just werent doing anything in the soil I had them in and it wasn't drying up fast enough. So I repotted them and over the last few days they've taken off, theyre now on day 11 from breaking the soil. As theyve got a bit bigger I lowered the lamp a bit again and the temps have been a consistent 40c except for one day where I stuffed up and closed the closet door and it rocketed to 40c for a few hours.

So I have 2 different strains, Lowryder and Northern lights both auto's. The lowryders look healthy and the NL is growing fast but all the new leaves on the NL start off yellow before slowly turning green from the outside in.

Both strains have been treated identically, same soil, same amount of water etc. the only difference is the NL are directly below the lamp and the lowryders are to the side so the NL is a couple of inches closer to the lamp.

Is this normal for this strain and if not any ideas what I can try?

The first photo is the NL

post-47401-0-87295400-1332515696_thumb.jpg

post-47401-0-61191000-1332515699_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishburgr