one of my cabinet scrogs 3'x3' ebb flow

Might I ask your favoured strain for scrog?  And why?

Now that's a hard one to answer. I ask myself the same q every time I get the mums out.

For sheer consistancy, the red devil is great. Powerful stone, good yeild, easy to clone, resistant to mould.

The Bublegum is close behind. bear in mind, I have the original BG, not the one that is pushed on overgrow site. I got my original clone, from a guy that had it for a few years, and I have had it for four years now.

Superskunk, is the most fun to grow. It absolutly stinks when it gets going, and the yeild is huge. The stone is complex as well. The only prob, is that it is succeptiple to late flower mould, which has been a pain in the past. I have that under control now, but I have leant the mum to a freind(interstate) and I haven't seen her for over a year.

The red devil gets it I spose. It is the only strain that I don't seem to get used to. Do others have the same prob? First sliff gets you going real well. After a week or so, need four or five good sized dobies to have much of a effect. This is the main reason I mix up the growing starins a bit.

Hi Chev,

and thanks for the kind words :D

I have grown the widdow out once in scrog. I didn't do so well, but to put that in to context.... I was growing it with bubblegum in the same system. The bg that I have thrives on max nutes, which upset the widdow somewhat. I didn't get the crystals that everyone drools over. My freind has the mum now, and grows the clones as upright shrubs in an aero system and uses netting to hold the colas up. That plant does really well grow after grow. She grows under several 1000 watters, and doesn't the best exhaust system IMHO, and the widdow handles it OK.

I see no reason why you shouldn't do really well with yours. It trains just as well as all the others I have scrogged.

See ya later

Fossil