christmas time drys

Obviously everyone here only does grows for themselves not just a living does no one know any commercial growers or dealers??

There are several reasons 1 which has been stated about the out door

The other is there is extra partying going on in the months of december and january people take more of everything.I for one up my pound prices in the month of december Dont forget commercial growers and dealers have a life.Do you think they want to be bothered with the shit involved 24/7/365 a year NO they dont.They have there own supply dont really need the money and most go on holidays.Its xmas who can be bothered.

Just remeber to stock up at the beggining of december and you should never have a problem again.

There is all that has been mentioned, and yes Tartass, I know a dealer who is so organised he only works mon-Fri 9-5, no weekends and certainly no holidays.

One more reason that I have noticed at my age for pot droughts. many of the older people who smoked as kids or younger people and ended up giving up for some reason or another at Christmas say things like "hey why not? just for xmas". This in itself would add heaps to comsumption of a city. Aside from the regulars who increase comsumption during party periods.

For the gay scene, Mardi Gras can be very dry (presumely because of higher demand). I like my dealers straight, then this is not a problem. lol

Guest BridesNightie

Poor little Luvbuds lol I remember those days of trying to chase down a deal, vaguely lol You got to get organised and grow your own. Much better than killing someone. lol

cheers, BN

Ever since the early eighties I have been listening to people talk about Summer time droughts, I myself had always been able to avoid the worst of it through the age old saying "it's not what you know but who" and lately it seems to be more true than ever. Been a chronic muller since like for ever I decided to latch onto a hydro grower early in the piece to supply my weekly 1/4 instead of the horrific ordeal of asking strangers and risking getting stung in pubs Unfortunately (other sayings come to mind) no ones perfect and no one cares (besides me) that my supply was reliable. The massive busts of outdoor crops across the country can only mean one thing, there's not enough mull to go around. Dealers get stroppy and prices rise when the occassional oz's buzz past. My only advice is to invest in a couple of flouro's and ask your dealer for a seed. GYO

Guest BudWaver

my mate went up to queensland recently and bought a 25$ bag of what looked to be good quality weed

He commented to the people he bought it off....this is a 2$ bag in south australia...so they said...man its a heaps good deal!!!!

he had no weed and so he bought it....