christmas time drys

It's a bloody outrage I live in a city that supposedly has heaps of weed but any one who can get a pound during the holidays deserves a medal. I dont know whether its all the high school students that increase demand or if it just goes to sydney and melbourne but I got to help out a mate of mine who wants to grow cuz i might actually get a reliable supply that way. but enough griping from me.

Guest smokelife
If you can't get weed during the season the joy; I ask then" how the hell are you feeling the joy." I had people calling mem from s.d. wantin weed(i'm posted in vista) I guess some people don' know enough drug dealers. If you want some swag, ask the guys walking around lookin for food or mubbiling to Jesus.

It's the very reason that I will Grow. The supply is so bad that dealers are charging outrageously uncompetitive prices and even managing to sell leaf. I konw a guy who actually knows a grower. But a person who knows and is friends with a grower is someone who is very lucky and who holds an enviable advantage.....for now.

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT. I NEED FUCKING WEED AND CANT GET ANY STUPID FUCK HEAD LIL DEALERS.

ALL U CUNTS CAN HAVE A GO AT ME FOR BEING A BIG SOOK WITH NO WEED BUT I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT DOPE SHOULD BE LIKE A FUCKNIG CANDY ABR IF U WANT IT GO AND FUCKING GET IT.

NO EXCUSE FOR THIS SHIT ALL THE GROWERS OVER HERE ARE FUCKHEADS THAT NEED TO FUCKING PULL THERE SOCKS UP IM WAITING PATIENTLY TILL MINE COMES IN AND AT LEAST I DONT FUCK AROUND SO ITS NOT GUNNA RUN OUT IN TWO DAYS.

THIS IS FUCKED UP IM GUNNA END UP IN JAIL OVER THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING TIME THIS HAPPENS IM LET SITTING AT WORK CHASING BUDS AND END UP LEAVING TO GO HOME AND SMASHING THE FUCK OUT OF THE DICK HEAD DEALERS.

YOUR ALL FUCKED. ALL YOU WITH DOPE ARE FUCKED AND ALL U WHO CALL YOURSELVES DEALERS ARE FUCKED.

WAIT 4 MY CROP MUTHA FUCKERS AND ALL WILL BE GOOD FOR A WHILE.

STUPID POXY SMALL TIME MUTHA FUCKERS.

SO FUCKED UP. YES IM A HEAVY SMOKER AND HEAVILY ADDICTED BUT IF IT STOPS MY PSYCOSIS THEN ITS GOOD>

MAN I HATE PSYCOSIS ITS A DAILY THING FOR MY ADDICTED ARSE.

GOT TO KILL SOMEONE TODAY.

PEACE

Guest weekprik

luv buds, How much would you like, can I offer you a pound for say 1500 bucks?

or whatever you want, I cant remember my phone number but its on this website.

www.crimestoppers.com.au or just PM me your info and Ill have my mate Rob deliver it to your door.

Your sure your not Pipeman?

Good luck with killing someone luvbuds, and its great to know you "bash" dealers because they are out of stock, clever thinking, do you bash the young girls at woolworths when there out of your favourite candy bars??? that might be a good idea as well.

Anyway thats enough typing for now, I need to go check on my endless supply of buds and hash, oh damn, theres a hair on that bud, in the bin it goes.

I hate trying to disguise dope to put in the compost heap, a good method I've found, is to thouroughly wet the shit and crush it into a big ball and put it at the bottom of your compost pile. leaf tends to compost more quickly than buds.

Have a nice day at school tommorow, and if they dont got no pies in the canteen, better give them volunteer ladies a good flogging eh??? give em one for me. lol