christmas time drys

I've got alot of excellent hash in nimbin, smoked some excellent local finger-rubbed stuff once, wasn't for sale was a growers stash, but that shit was awesome, but mostly got little chunks of hash that are supposed to have opium in them, I dunno if they are a local aussie product or from morroco maybe ?? but they are heaps good but harsh and shit.

Anyways, best hash I ever smoked I been smoking tonight, my own bubblehash made from g13 trim and windy buds, knocks my pants off this shit, just z couple of little chunks the size of a matchhead and I'm ripped.

leaf hash is pretty mild but if youre desperate then it is better than smoking the leaf [waste of bics/lungs].

hash made from trim is mild??? hash made from trim when made properly will blow you away, no buds will beat my g13 trim bubblehash

Anyway Hash is hard to find in Aus because smuggling has pretty much ended and dope is mainly domestically grown, hash was common because it was easier and more valuable to import than cannabis, but stupid laws have shaped australia very strongly into being a bud smoking culture, any hash made within aus is usually for the growers purso.

Personally i'm glad, I like buds, hash misses out on alot of the distinctive aromas between different strains.

I've alway had trouble getting pot at xmas time in Perth, if I don't arrange something a couple of weeks before at least.

I like good hash, but someone's got me wanting more honey oil actually :D Nothing beats a good old smoke though, I like the different tastes. That's why I reserve the vapouriser for hash/oil, miss the tatse otherwise :rolleyes:

I must also concur that IMO honey oil is the ultimate high. But is it merely the power of suggestion? I can't be sure. Sure its the most potent, but would a little extra hash have the same effect? When you load up some oil you are psyched for a killer high, so thats what you get. When you're high, you're always high, so it kinda makes it hard to judge doesn't it?

Anyway, I prefer dust or hash over oil for ease of use in the vapouriser. Hash or bud just slide off the bowl into the ashtray, but oil melts onto the bowl and needs to be scrubbed off.

I kinda agree about the taste, I never noticed a great difference in taste myself. (but again, I'm high, so who's to know) But some people (rodwall/aa) say the taste is enhanced with a vape. who knows, I just love getting ripped, can't say I worry about the taste one way or the other.

I was just about to say... hash is nice, but honey oil is what puts me on my arse. I tried some bud made bubblehash and it was lovely, but it just didn't compare in strength of stone for me. 

I'm still a butane oil virgin, I smoked buds soaked in black tarry oil but never smoked that honey stuff. But I don't know if I will, I know its supposedbly totally safe and pure, but I just don't like it, and the whole process, hash is an actual pure product, you know it because you haven't put anything in it, I used bottled water to make my water hash and bought new buckets and shaved my hands and put a shirt on my head and shit, that shit is nothing but clean pure resin glands.

Guest strongbads
christmas time dry's? tell me about it. Im also in Perth and I havent had my hands on any for about a month. Im goddamm hanging for the shit, even if it's weak and expensive.....

yeah I'm just a knob I guess, should make some soon, can you make it with trim or only buds, cos I got a jar full of frosty trim, probably 3-4oz, dry as shit though.

Anyway I shouldn't lie, I smoked hash oil before. :rolleyes: I had this dickhead junky friend who cooked a couple of ounces of bad leaf with vegetable oil and cooked it real hot and then poured it all out and scraped up the black shit on the bottom of the pot, then we scraped this shit up and tried to smoke it, it had this oily slick all over that looked nice in the sun and the saying going around was "taste the rainbow", it tasted like a full cone of wet seeds and burnt about as well, these dumb cunts smoked that shit for weeks trying to get high, they reckon it was real potent stuff, I reckon they probably got fucking brain damage.

Anyways might do a butane extraction soon then.

Anyway Hash is hard to find in Aus because smuggling has pretty much ended and dope is mainly domestically grown, hash was common because it was easier and more valuable to import than cannabis, but stupid laws have shaped australia very strongly into being a bud smoking culture, any hash made within aus is usually for the growers purso.

Personally i'm glad, I like buds, hash misses out on alot of the distinctive aromas between different strains.

So basically, its hard to get cos it aint coming in from everseas anymore then? Thats the bit I dont understand, I guess its just security an all. My mates old man was telling me how when he was about 18, he would go with some mates late at night down to Port Adelaide and meet up with blokes off the cargo ships and they'd often have blocks aff hash from Afghanistan and the middle east for sale, he rekkons they had huge blocks of the shit usually.. Now days, you cant get anywhere near the docks without jumping massive fences and dodging security, an with all this terrorism shit you'd probably be chased down by ASIO or someshit :rolleyes: