christmas time drys

sitting around yesterday and relised that every year my area( perth ) get stuck with no smoko over the christmas break :( , does this happen in other cities? and why does supply run dry now of all times?

cant wait for a crop of my own :(

merrry xmas to all ozstoners and a happy new year. :D

Edited by 2monged

There's no pot in perth now because sfa growers are doing indoor at this time, and those that are are in the minority. A lot of the weed out here is grown outdoors, so that's an issue with it as well...

Not too sure if it's the same everywhere else tho, any fellow members from other states want to pop in and give an opinion on that? :(

But one thing mate, please don't ask for deals or help to score on the boards, as it's against the rules of the site. :( I'd appreciate it if you'd edit your post to take this into account. :D

Guest Babybear

Yer same here casue most of the providers go away for crissy/new years i like to try an get it this time or next week , I hate this time of yr casue u gota get in bulk to make sure u have some , this time of year usally get some nice primeo hydro good shit gets you bent under 3 cones , well gets me stoned that quick

anyway i think every state is the same , long weekends can be trouble some to :( :(

Guest billy bonger
Here's a thought for next year, a friend of mine used to put all his largest buds in a jar till the end of the year when he'd bring it out for his christmas season, what better present could you give yourself? :(

Guest Wilderbud

I tried saving buds a few years ago but it didnt last more than a few weeks. :(

I usually get sacked just before the holidays also [saves them from paying me holiday pay] so summer has always been crappy. :(