Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Sounds good man , don't go too crazy with the nutrients all at once though :)

You can always give them more but it's harder to take it back out .

Yeah I know people that grow in pots then cut the bottoms so the roots grow into the ground ,

So see how they go :)

Looking forward to seeing the photos !

As for your location , I personally wouldn't worry too much about what you have posted so far

It's 4 plants and a lot of work for someone to try find them , people on these forums trying to find plants to rip

Would be a lot more likely to track someone's IP and steal a backyard grow or follow them round ...

Your more likely to have bushwalkers stumble across your plot so keep it well camouflaged and natural .

Take it easy :)

Dopedogg

Well here are the pics. The river was dry and my mate wasnt there to help me get water from the tap so I decided to just water the plants with the last remaining water I had. Probably about 8 L worth. I added 1/3 of my yates thrive ful ldosage with chicken crap mixed with water. Last watering was about 48 hrs ago. Might have been to early to give nuites but I want them back on their feet ASAP. Might also rain tomorrow so I thought better let them have a good nutrient drink before it gets flushed out tomorrow. Also added some chicken crap to the soil so when it does rain theres some sort of nutrients in the coco peat. Top right hand side is the church. Doing the best at the moment. Bottom right is the arjans haze 2 and the other 2 are the hawaiin snow. Bottom 2 show most sign of nutrient defficiecy. Maybe could be from a lack of light to as the other to are higher up.

First close up from up top is the arjans haze. You can see the lower leaves are dieng off and not as green as could be. I saw my mates plants 2 days ago. His were about 1.5 months younger than my plants and his plants are same hieght plus 2 times thicker stems but his able to water them every day.

Second close up from the side is also arjans haze. You can see the yeloowing of lower leaves and the side branches havent really shot off. I blame it to yet again lack of nutes.

Third close up from the side is the hawaiin snow which is doing better than its sister. Has good hieght, green leaves apart from the lower one. Again only thing it can do betetr is the side branches.

Next up top shot is the church. You can really tell from its indica leaves. Good piece of smoko from last years experience. Last year it rained 2 weeks straight when we had our previous grow and the arjans haze did not get mouldy at all. The church did quit good as well. Dont know much about the hawaiin snow so will have to wait and see.

Side shot of the church again. No side branches of yet.

Thats it folks for this week. Will defiently put mroe pics up next week. Also forgot to mention on my way out i bumped into a guy walking 2 dogs. Was pretty akward as I was walking out of a dark dirt track with a bag. The guy would have probably just been scared but see what happens. Cant dwell on the past just gota keep on going forward.

Syco

post-42011-0-37960600-1321093404_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-19517500-1321093697_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-53847500-1321093822_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-96891400-1321093898_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-01628500-1321094012_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-30631500-1321094083_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-57404800-1321094197_thumb.jpg

Nymphetamine its not like that. Theres a cemetary one side. Next to it there's bushs. Goes on for a few k's. In the bush theres a little river bed which would certainly not be able to be seen from google earth. Water just flows when it rains alot. It would hold maximum about 200L worth of water. If some one is willing to go through all of that hard work to locate 4 plants it would be much easier to just grow. You just have to see it for yourself as its hard describing it. I did a small winter grow there 5 months ago. My green house and all is still there and hasn't been discovered yet. But who knows if it happens it happens we just have to wait and see.

Syco

Nice man .

I would spray everything green (wire and buckets)

So they don't stand out as much , and prObably think about getting rid of the flywire ,

They should be fine :)

Once they get that extra sun they should take off a lot faster than your mates ,

They may be a bit stunted because the night temps when u started the plants were too low.

But looking nice ! Be careful who sees you walking around the area .

Dopedogg

Will do dopedogg, before i put the fence in i was gona put petrol over it and burn it so it gets rusted cause i heard some one doing that on this site, will probably spray the bins but will have to find some thing plant friendly. I will take the flyscreen off soon but am just a little bit hesitant cause ive worked with this site before and some thing just chews those leaves away. Maybe its a possum or rat of some sort but ill take the flyscreen off one of them and see it goes. Probably just get a bit of extra fence and put it over the top to stop any rodents climbing in till they get a little bit bigger.'

Will post some pics up later this week.

Syco

Yeah I've heard of people burning the wire too :)

Sounds like a good idea !

Spray paint should be fine on your pots as long as you cover the plants while spraying so they don't get an extra coating .

Yeah a little bit of wire over the top would stop any rodents and as for snails and stuff just use some pellets or beer traps or something :) your plants are almost out of the stage where small things like to fuck them up so just hang in there :)

Good stuff bro

Dopedogg

Hey there guys, just went to visit the scene, had some constant rain over the past 2 days. Last watering was 5 days ago. The wind had knocked over one of the top fences and left the hawaiin snow exposed. The plant was just alittle bent but nuthing that can be fixed. On a positive note the leaves were all lush and green. The arjans haze looks abit yellowish but should be righto. Was about to water feed but was like wait a few days till the rain cuts down then. Should still be sweet as ive put abit of chicken shit around the base of the plant. Also got 2 x 10L expandable water containers. bASICALLY LOOK LIKE SOME JERRY CANS BUT ARE ABOUT 20CM IN WIDTH AND ABOUT 40-50 CM TALL. Handy little things easy to carry and are small. So my plan is just to always fill to of those and give each plant about 6-7L each 2 times a week. In a few days going to take the fly screen off and hope for the best. The church is still flying the most about 60cm tall or so. Side branchs have just started to come out. There about 4cm now. Will post some pics in 2-3days. Cheers guys

Syco

Oh yeah and my biggest concern at the moment is the fact that my leaves are no way near as big as my mates. Most likely from the flyscreen and the lack of light. But my mate assures me that Jorge Cervantes has said that the plants need 4 times less light in veg. Just have to wait and see though.

hi syco ,

if your in all that bush why dont you cut some them branches blocking the sun , make a couple lil boxes outa wier 3 inches by 3 inches , hang them about 1 foot up on close tree stumps , fill em with dog shit , take fresh dog shit out everytime you go should help keep the possems n others away , piss on the tree stumps close to the plants , good luck with it , it sounds like a good spot ,

Edited by smashed1

plants need 4 times less light in veg. Just have to wait and see though.

i dont think thats rite syco , go to franklkins an get some fishemolsion , an you can feed them a proper dose , you mightent be giveing it anoth chook shit , an i think you might be overwatering them ???

Edited by smashed1