who likes Westerns?

pipeman

The best fight in a movie imo is the Ali v Foreman AKA The Rumble in the Jungle seen in the doco when we were kings for example, but dramatised figths are shit because they look staged (exception in platoon the fight between the 2 sargents in the village) and wire fights well don't get me started, I liked kill bill because it was like an old skool martial arts film eg bruce lee or old jackie chan etc. Otherwise it looks more like two prrofs dancing (not that theres anything wrong with that)

Guest Wilderbud

If Ali V Foreman isnt a Western then I have to chime in. Bloodsport is the best fighting movie and you cannot deny it! ;)

I used to love doing that coin trick Van Dam does to the fat bearded guy after they finished playing International Karate on the arcade machine [i used to love this game before and after that movie]. You know the one where you ask someone to hold a coin in their palm while you snatch it. :P

Edited by Wilderbud