should i trim newbie :(

thanks for pos replies and yes room is 110% light proof

and when i have knocked the lights off in the main room (grow ) i have put the other room to on (clone in grow others in fluro lit other room) so still 12 12 and also kept waterig other (seed ) so wll put them back in tomomrow :)

post more tomorow

thanks for pos replies and yes room is 110% light proof

and when i have knocked the lights off in the main room (grow ) i have put the other room to on (clone in grow others in fluro lit other room) so still 12 12 and also kept waterig other (seed ) so wll put them back in tomomrow :)

post more tomorow

hey domskid, im a newbie grower too, check out the cannaversity section on this site, tells you every thing just about, read it and take notes...i did and it worked for me, check out my gallery, have alook at what can be done with just a little reading..

it might take you a while but its worth it in the long run..

im still learning as are most of the people in here, its only some that can admit it..

keep trying and im sure you have something good to smoke, one bit of info i can offer buy your self a good ph tester and learn how to use it cause ph will be most of your problems..imo..(its the only probs ive had so far):wallbash:

enjoy your education and use it for good and not evil..:rolleyes:

the miraclous plant your growing deserves all the respect..:P

happy growing

sirvapealot :thumbsup: :crazyrocker: :rofl:

^ Good on Ya SirVape :thumbsup: I will definatly be checking out your gallery bud :bongon:

I gots a lot to catch up on no doubt.

:peace:

And Hiya Domskid ...

Mate , well done ... you have passed the initiation! :D heheh I jest of course ...

But I do sometimes feel sorry for the 'Newbies' ... on any Forum. ;)

No one is really to blame or anything like that ... but some people can be so quick to 'jump the gun' these days ...

You can understand it completely because we all know the amount of BS that gets around tha Nets ...

Can't blame Forum Devotees (spl?) for trying to protect their forums ...

And ya can't really expect that everyone has the same capacity to comprehend certain information as each other ...

I'm sure it can be very frustrating on both ends. :)

But if anything ... One of the things that I've always admired about OzStoners is that everyone gets a chance ...

And very rarely is anyone chastized for their views ... excepting in extreme cases.

Freedom of Speech holds Strong in the CannaNation , :censored: yeeeah!!! :haha: heheh

Anyhoo ... Ya handled that nicely mate .. just be honest (there's less to remember) ...

and always maintain ... The 'Cool' :xcited: (yahnotasIdo) ...

... And ...

Where's The Bloody Pics Already!!! :P

• Upvote 1