Return of the Jedi...

the little ones looked quality from the beginning and are now quality at the end ;)

congratulations on a nice grow, nicest hydro buds ive seen in a while, look really golden and fluffy, hope many hours of enjoyment come from those fine nugs ;)

cheers and look foward to your next grow installment

That last bud was a couple of days into drying btw... ;) Have to have an early test, now don't we? ;)

Thanks 200sx, but there's many more shots to go yet mate... ;) Cheers for the compliments, but yeah, the buds are a little discoloured out into the yellow tones in the shots with a blue background, not too sure why, just turned out that way... bloody camera. ;)

Here's the next one... This'll make you happy to see, I bet.

This is the total bud yeild from this grow so far, with a reminder that I've left a fair amount of lesser bud on the plants. This is all one layer of buds thick. ;)

post-9-1073835425_thumb.jpg

Okay, this is the total in leaf trim. Both of the larger and trichome leaves are together in here, this shall be divided into largest, median sized and all trichome coated leaf for curing and storage. Some will be converted to honey oil, some to canna-butter, some perhaps even to a bubblehash run, we shall have to see... ;)

post-9-1073835646_thumb.jpg

Look deeeeeeply into this image.... ;) It will make you very sleeeeeeepy. ;)

*Uses mind trick voice, waves hand in front of computer*

You will all grow good buds... You do not need to buy it from commercial dealers... You do not want to buy it from them, you only need to groooooooowwwww your own

;) ;)

Ahem... Well, now that you've all seen that, let's move on.

post-9-1073836150_thumb.jpg

why must you post those total harvest pics and get everyones mouths watering ;) and then rub salt in the wound by saying that there are lessers buds still fattening up as we speak? ;) haha

nah all jokes, very happy for you, hard work yields great reward ( and buds, but im sure you, your bad back and your pipe realise that already ;) )

now all i have to do is wait 2 more months and im in the buddage as well yay!

cheers

Okay, let's see... what shoud I post next do you think? I know! Something new! Something different! Something spectacularly out of the range expected that it gives whomever views it an apoplectic attack causing instantaneous loss of consciousness! *pant* *puff*

I give you!................

MORE BUDS.

post-9-1073837464_thumb.jpg