Return of the Jedi...

Last cola shot... but it's worth it... This plant got a just a little more light than her sister during this grow, and she was treated with "thumper" whereas her sister clone wasn't. I'm impressed. :rolleyes: 'Course, not making the same mistake with that thumper twice. I've only used it twice in this grow, at two and three week marks. Rather than continuing until the last 2 weeks of growth. Spraying buds in the late stages of flowering with any foliar feeding, I don' t care what it is, isn't a clever idea. :D

But anyway, here's the shot of the cola. :D

post-9-1072692678_thumb.jpg

And to make for something different, here's a negative shot of a bud in close up.

Well, that's all for the moment. As the harvest gets closer I'll let you all know how it's going, I'll likely be revegging these plants as well, to see if I can make the yeild improve, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. All comments and queries are most welcome, this thread is here to help show how to grow as well as show off my buds, so if you'd like some advice on any aspect of this cabinet then ask away!

Keep on Growin'..... :rolleyes:

post-9-1072693172_thumb.jpg

Hey everybody! Final update before the harvest ladies and gentlemen. :P I'll be doing the chop chop this weekend, and I'll maintain a small undercanopy for revegetation and subsequent cloning. :P

Here's the ladies, now looking just about perfect. Been flushing for a week and a bit now, these were taken last night.

Firstly, the left canopy.... ;)

post-9-1073693421_thumb.jpg