Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

anyhow this time i start sucking on the first cone , just about finished and i get this queer sensation in my mouth....it took a half second to realise what it was..

this big fucking cockroach about 2 inches long had been feeding on the built up shit inside the bong, and the smoke had driven him out and straight into my mouth :rolleyes:

i spat the bastard out and stomped on him..

but fuck me dead the same thing happened to me 2 days later

(he must of had a brother. )

after that i used to stuff a bit of cloth down the mouth piece when not in use.

Yeuch!

I have had a similar experience tho not bong related. I have a piece of black roughly 1inch diameter tubing I use to syphon my mixed nutes into the reservoir.

One day I mixed the nutes up as normal & proceeded to syphon them into the reservoir - I started sucking & felt this really big object go into my mouth. It was a cockroach!!! It had hit my teeth with such force on the initial suck that it had a cracked back & green pus oozing out of it - yeuch what a foul taste!!! I spat it out & stomped on the fukker.

Now I make sure I blow down the syphon hose to expel any nasties before I suck it!!!

Urgh - still makes me shudder to think about it!

: )-~

Guest weekprik

hint- Keep the water fresh at every smoke, your lungs will love ya for it, and it tastes better too, I wash my bong every time I use it with a bong cleaner calleed No pong bong.

I sometimes use Ice in the water too, it seems to smoothe out the smoke,

I also use a mesh filter in my cones,

another thing i,ve done a few times is like i,ve been sitting there so fucking stoned with a bong in one hand and a stubbie in the other.

you can guess which one i drank out of. !!!!

(man,sometimes my bong water can be pretty rank. )  :rolleyes:

;) i've done that too ;)

but then ive also been holding a stubbie and a lighter in the other hand and tryed to light the beer next drink i had :;):

p.s glad it aint just me pmsl

Guest Urbanhog
:rolleyes: i've done that too  ;)

but then ive also been holding a stubbie and a lighter in the other hand and tryed to light the beer next drink i had  :;):

p.s glad it aint just me pmsl

hahaha been there and done it countless times ;)

The really bad one is lighting a cone with a beer... never seems to work quite right... :;):

I've also seen some packing the stem with weed... it was a drop in conepiece, and they seem to have just plain forgotten halfway through the session... ::rolleyes:: Laughed for fucking hours... Thank god we had more pot tho, as the stupid bastard packed about 1/2 the mix into the bongs stem before we just had to tell him what was wrong.... ;)

hehe i had a housemate once that had one of those newish S shaped looking bongs, kinda looks like a fish and the cone that came with it looked a lot like the end of the pipe in the bong. Anyway she used to pack the pipe forgetting the cone and wonder why her weed pulled thru so much faster than other people hehehe she wasn't a quick one that girl altho she ended up with an honors in mathematics at uni, go figure :rolleyes:

Guest Urbanhog
Looks like its time to clean out the bong you use on the left lol might need some brewer's deterget, called "Sodium Metasilicate" or you could use "Pink Stain Remover" which is great for lazy stoners, because the Pink Stain Remover is great for removing stains in brewer's tanks in a lazy way, just fill up, couple of tablespoons, and leave overnight and rinse out with cold water, bingo, its clean. :o