grow at 3 weeks 12/12

hey ppls thanxs :o

hey luke system is in my signature link

underneath the screen is a mess still a lot under there i should have trimed but didnt have the heart to kill all the little buddies under there this is still AK47xC99 as in prevoios weeks will get some undersceen pics this arvo just before the lights come on (running it of a night for heat 28c just before lights went out this morn n still only running exhaust fan not intake most of the time )

did a nute change n added pk13-14 last nite so aimin for bout 4 more weeks (going for ceribal stone so will harvest a bit early )

hey nimer stoped countin heads at 80 :o

hey mr p think ive just been lucky gunna have to get other oder block myself had to put mine in my mummie fridge was smellin up the house :D

looks good memmock...

Ref odour control, I use a product called 'Aroma', which is like a bottle of liquid tiolet block. I have a sponge over exhaust vent & pour a few drops on when fruitin. Covers it well. Need to be careful not to put too much on as it's a bit sickly & overpowerin if ya do. Highly recommended.

keep up the good work

budsta

hey,

re odour im trialling a carbon scrubber seems to do the trick just be careful attaching fan it blew dust everywhere :D and the top half of my eye was bloodshot red bottom clear as.. stung a bit used eye washout got full sight back a hour after.... but for smell works wonders....

looking good memnock, have the 4799 start to throw vertical lateral branches? Ill try to get a few canopy shots of mine but be a few weeks till they are posted

hey stondas

yep be lats everywhere is looking like a hedge the 2 week younger wr and misty havent hit the screen but should see the christals will be going 4weeks veg in future the 2 extra weeks makes a huge difference :D

still havent be able to get a clear under screen pic or one of the wr or misty for that matter have to keep trying :D