Outdoor growers ATTN Please .

Hey there stoner bro's and sista's ! My plants have vegged for 34 days indoors they are now outside and have been for 1 week these 4 plants are 60/40 indica doms i think ? Cheese x kush . I'm worried about them revegin in 7-9 weeks mid september kinda thing when the sunrise and sunset times reach 12/12 . I can cover them up for the last 2-3 weeks if its going to be an absolute neccesity ..My neighbours are nosey F&%kers and the risk factor kinda comes into it a bit ! I need some opinions at this point in time so i can prepare an indoor cab if the shit flys my way ! I have a scrog going at the moment maybe i can knock the flowering time on them down to 10/14 for a faster finish and use that cab ..or build a new one ..FU$*Ked if i know ..Help a bloke out... Please ya stoners gimme some thoughts !

post-32662-1280617239_thumb.jpg

post-32662-1280617263_thumb.jpg

post-32662-1280617283_thumb.jpg

post-32662-1280617299_thumb.jpg

Hiya River Rat , I'm in SE QLD bro ! Shoulda started flowering a week or 2 earlier to aviod the problem but ..yeah well ya know how it goes ...oh yeah i'm amping them up with PK tryin to push em along a bit ..cheers m8 !~I've dug em into a pit to allow for the stretch i might have to invent some kinda farkin cover for them if they wanna revege ..And if need be i'll collect everyones junk on throw out day just to keep them stealtherised ..LMAO ! I'll make it to the 7th week no prob ..Its the last 2 weeks will be a problem ??? Edited by hazedaze