Super Silver Haze in a scrog?

Ok guys i need some advice, i bought some super silver haze seeds from greenhouse seed co and am gona grow them in my grow tent that is 1.4x1.4x2m under a 600w light, the plan is to grow 2 maybe 3 of them.

My problem comes at the height of this strain once at the flowering stage, pics online look huge and am wondering if i have bought the wrong seeds for the job? but then i thought scrog, i could put a screen over them and only let the colas poke through.

Is this a good idea to keep them from outgrowing my tent? is there anything i should try to keep them short? is 600w too low to worry about monster plants? just dont know what to do and wont plant them untill i know for sure.

thanks guys sylar420 out

You might want to start flowering earlier than normal, so the plants dont get as big.

Generally they will roughly double, sometimes triple, during the flowering stage.

Play it safe and start flowering while they are about 1/3 of max height, leaving space between colas and light of course.

Training with a screen might let you veg for a little longer, but not a lot due to size restrictions.

From what i have been told ssh is more of a sativa strain which has longer flowering ( up to 14 weeks ) and is alot taller n stretchier than ya indicas. I have seen some great ssh plants from billopuffalot ^_^ on here but i know they did take along time to flower which is abit on the downside.

As for them being to tall just tie em down n they will be ok but yes there r other strains out there which r suited better indoors :wave:

Yup stretch like a bitch, put your scrog screen real REAL low and train her out, flip just before she fills the screen so you can keep training it for a week or so into flower before going up. should combat some stretch. I battled mine last time hehe trying to swallow the light it was