Sunday Night - Channel 7 @ 6:30pm

Just saw a very brief add on channel 7 for Sunday Night - this sunday.

Cannabis - something along the lines of have you tried it or do you want too? Before you do you must see this!

So sounds like it may be negative, cant find shit on the website, my internet is slow though..

Edited by Fibrofeend

:)

Good Ol' Gnosis! ;)

Nice one Fibro ;)

Not 1/2 an hour ago I was trying to find the damn link for that ... heheh , couldn't find it.

Saw a very Quick Ad late last Sunday or Monday night.

It was QUick , But had evil* music and seemed more demonizing that any ad for this 'topic' that I've seen for a long-time. (sigh)

"Think Cannabis is Harmelss? ... THINK AGAIN!!!" !Deh Deh! ... is what I remember. :)

Bloody Hell ... Didn't one of those news presenters actually do a positive story on the subject not long ago? ... or was that a different channel?

It's a Topsy-Turvy world isn't it :yahoo: heheh

Cheerz for Link :toke:

Budman :sick

Edit: Oops , there is no link ;) doh! ... Im trippin' ;)

Just about everything that comes out from Mainstream Media is beholden to the government line.

Channel 7, 9, 10 and ABC are just propanganda tools for Big Government.

The Internet has set us free to communicate to each other without interference from our would be gaolers.

I am quite hopeful that in the not too distant future we will be free to grow and smoke whatever we want.

Maybe within the next five years and tied up to the 2012 celestial events.

K

Nah the preview is all about some stupid bitch who has a pet hippopotamus inside their house :S

;)

LMFAO Madame P ... I wasn't sure if that was the case ... but now I know.

Haheheh , by far my best laugh of the day , cheerz :yahoo:

Um ... now I've just gotta see if your serious or not ;)

Yeh , My Net is pretty slow too ... I looked there before though and couldn't find a preview of the story.

Maybe she got the Hippo stoned and It ate her face off? (sorry , saw a segment , "when Chimps turn on their owners" early this morning)

Hippostoned-onpottamus Eats Owners Face Off Due to Munchies ... I can see the Headlines now.

How damning to the Cause :toke:

Oh well ... Cheerz all :sick

:)

The story on Sunday Night is about a 'new' strain they say is extremely dangerous to the mind and brain.

This is the reason that Individuals should be be able to grow their own to know what they have and not get poisoned by 'special Government released' strain. Remember the recent American story when alcohol prohibition was in-force. The government (maybe not Australian) can genetically or chemically poison the supply. It could also be just a 'paid program' adding Fear into the community seeing it's almost general harvest time.

lol

LMFAO Madame P ... I wasn't sure if that was the case ... but now I know.

Haheheh , by far my best laugh of the day , cheerz :doh:

Um ... now I've just gotta see if your serious or not lol

Yeh , My Net is pretty slow too ... I looked there before though and couldn't find a preview of the story.

Maybe she got the Hippo stoned and It ate her face off? (sorry , saw a segment , "when Chimps turn on their owners" early this morning)

Hippostoned-onpottamus Eats Owners Face Off Due to Munchies ... I can see the Headlines now.

How damning to the Cause :wacko:

Oh well ... Cheerz all :)

lol

Hippostoned-onpottamus. Fucking classic! lol

Bloody Hell ... Didn't one of those news presenters actually do a positive story on the subject not long ago? ... or was that a different channel?

yep same channel.. bloody hippo cryts...:wacko:

they probly got a heap of nasty emails from the do gooders and godsquaders last time becuase it wasnt really negative.. it wasnt exactly positive either, more of a neutral standing... but they are probly just trying to redeem themselves with prementioned interfereing fuddy duddies.. and were getting closer to an election as well so the pollies dont wont voters thinking they might support us in anyway.. either way its pretty contradictary for the same channel to run both stories..only difference is it was today tonight last time...

Hippostoned-onpottamus Eats Owners Face Off Due to Munchies

...:doh:....would make for a pissa funny story wouldnt it :)

I think that last positive story was done between christmas and new years, or around that time when ratings are at there lowest. So it was probably a kinder experiment.

If this is a negative story (like it looks), you just got to send them a email and let them know that your pissed and maybe add how much you enjoyed the today tonight story.