Sunday Night - Channel 7 @ 6:30pm

Pretty sure that hippocampus study was all over the news last year, from memory it was a very low number of test subjects who smoked a VERY large amount of dope daily over 10 years or so. AFAIK their hippocampus' weren't measured BEFORE they started tokin' only compared to 'normal' brains during the experiment so who's to say their hippocampuses (sp?) weren't smaller to beging with and who's to say that people with small hippocampuses aren't drawn to the benefits of weed because of it.

I love dodgy science.

Hey everybuddy, i quit ganja just the other day had some nice big blunts made from 200$ of dry smack

i decided for now that i don't want to risk the police catching me, having a pattern of use makes it easier for them to thumb you.

And it was messing with my head so i wanted a break.

Comments still getting deleted? heh no surprise, they already shown were they stand, Network 7 is choosing ignorance and controlling the flow of info, emailing them complaining about your pulled comments isn't going to work.

because your complaining to the same party that wants them pulled in the first place.

I still have not had an email responding to what i sent, i might do a little experiment, send another email completely different instead claiming i am a stoned bonehead with long blonde hippie hair and sideburns and Cannabis made me paranoid and that i now have the strange compulsion to yell at clouds, steal peoples coagulated masses (scabs) and try to have sex with birds.

and see if they end up falling for it, their probably like NCPIC if your a ignorant or uninformed person who only knows the myths of Cannabis or happen to be someone who had a bad experience with cannabis, then they will be all over your story like flies on dogshit.

still at least this story wasen't as bad as this one from a few years back

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2402434.htm

i already sent negative feedback on it.