Finally got the camera working...

Guest GrowMad

Guest GrowMad

yeah I'm still getting used to using this camera too :o

what strain u got growing there Ken???

I've got a few more shots of the babies.. Now at 25 days I took these this morning... The buds are forming nice and tight on the c99 x White Rhino.. The HK x Bronze is going to take a wee bit longer to flower, but worth the wait none the less... :o

Here's the C99 x White Rhino now at 25 days...

post-9-1058759176_thumb.jpg

Guest GrowMad

Here's the Hindu Kush x Bronze at 25 days also... so far, so good!!

These will take a bit longer to finish than the c99 x white rhino, but that's okay I'm sure it will be worth it!!

post-9-1058759343_thumb.jpg

Guest GrowMad

I've been trying to get some good shots of the resin glands, but the camera just isn't good enuff... it's a piece of shit really...:o

By holding a photographers loupe in front of the lens I ended up getting a decent shot of the Hindu Kush x Bronze bud... just thought I'd post it.. :o

post-9-1058759528_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrowMad

what strain u got growing there Ken???

G`day.

I`m currently growing some Skunk#1 (BlueberryXSweettooth#3).

The pic. attached was taken today - about day 32 of 12/12. At least 3 weeks until harvest , I expect.

As this is my 1st indoor grow ,I`m pretty happy with how things are going so far.Reading the posts on this site has been very helpful.Thanks to all that contribute.

post-9-1058885870_thumb.jpg

Guest GrowMad

Here's an update on the C99 x White Rhino... She's powering along now and starting to look very impressive. She's starting to get a nice coverage of white resin crystals now. The older growth is starting to yellow a lot now, I will trim this in the next day or two.

So far I'm only using Manutec nutrients on her... I'm using Manutec Hydroponic Solution for the veg cycle and Manutec Bloom Booster for the flowering cycle. I've been alternating the feeding through the flowering cycle with both the bloom booster and hydroponic solution. I'm not sure of EC or PPM as I haven't got a truncheon, so I'm just mixing it up acoording to the pack and adjusting the pH (which isn't really neccessary with this brand of nute).

Anyway enuff rambling... Here's the C99 x White Rhino at 29 Days of flowering... I wish I could send 'scratch and sniff' jpegs... :D

post-9-1059092566_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrowMad

hey

cant see much c99 in that plant maybe recessive traits but seems rhino dom... the stone should be quite calm at first but second toke will start to couchlock... within 10 mins will have heavy temple and chest.... rhino or it will be a racey sativa stone jack herer but grow like an indica cross.... maybe possible, for sure its something to look forward to....

here ya go is the HKx Brz at 49 days and still packing it on.http://www.cannabisworld.org/vbportal/forums/gallery/5783/DSC01658.JPG

and a Blueberry from DJ

http://www.cannabisworld.org/vbportal/forums/gallery/5783/DSC01662.JPG

and last the blackbubble (Black Domina x le Canna Bubblegum)

http://www.cannabisworld.org/vbportal/forums/gallery/5783/DSC01667.JPG