Finally got the camera working...

Guest GrowMad

Guest GrowMad

Okay I've got a few updated photos here of the current grow. So far everything if going pretty smoothly with no problems at all..

The C99 x White Rhino and the Hindu Kush x Bronze are at 14 days of flower, 57cm tall now and stretching. The photos here were taken at 11 days into flower.

Here's the C99 x White Rhino:

post-9-1057796481_thumb.jpg

Guest GrowMad
Just thought I'd throw in a photo of the whole flowering room... Along the back row are 3 Afghani#1's, the front left is the Hindu Kush x Bronze, and the front right is the C99 x White Rhino...

post-9-1057796900_thumb.jpg

Guest GrowMad
Okay the plants have been in flower now for 20 days... They're starting to look great... Lower leaves are starting to yellow a bit now, but I'm assuming this is normal... Some nice bud sites appearing on both plants now, so I can't wait to see these thing finish... B)

post-9-1058315225_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrowMad

Guest GrowMad
Here's the C99 x White Rhino... Many thanx for the compliments guys, if there's any suggestions please add them, I'm always after any good advice... God know's I need it... B)

post-9-1058314830_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrowMad

Guest Urbanhog

Yeah very nice plants GM, that C99 x WR is actually the strain that Robbieganjaseed crossed, and you were lucky to get hold of some. B)

It is a very nice strain, both stone and yeild-wise, when I first smoked that C99 x WR, I was on "holiday" off the pot for 2 months, and that was the first strain I smoked after 2 months absent, and I was certainly ripped that I thought I was digging my own grave.... hehe bloodly good strain, wish there was more.

Guest GrowMad
Yeah very nice plants GM, that C99 x WR is actually the strain that Robbieganjaseed crossed, and you were lucky to get hold of some.

They are a beautiful plant for sure.. I sure am lucky to have been given a few to try out :D ... They seem to be coming along very well so far..

I am looking forward to smoking both of these beauties, sounds like they'll knock me out in a few tokes... :P ... Still a little while to go tho... B)