Hows everyones outdoorys looking at the moment

well i worked out i still have up to another 4 weeks of flowering to go! they've all been flowering approximately 10 weeks so far (give or take a few days) surely these things cant get any thicker! how long do outdoor plants usually take to finish? when do you people expect to have finished bud?

well i worked out i still have up to another 4 weeks of flowering to go! they've all been flowering approximately 10 weeks so far (give or take a few days) surely these things cant get any thicker! how long do outdoor plants usually take to finish? when do you people expect to have finished bud?

Have you checked the trichs with a scope?

yea on some plants the tricks are about maybe 60% clear, to 40% cloudy...with maybe an odd one amber (not significant at all)

one plant is close but i'm still not sure about harvest yet

one of the plants has a lot of bud but not much trichs and the hairs are about 80-90% white still, here's a pic of this plant close up

post-36943-1269403076_thumb.jpg

this plant has heaps of thick budding action, the trichs are brought out more in the pic cos of the camera but they are small compared to the other plants and still looks like it needs 2-3 more weeks. This is also the pineapple scented plant.

some updated pics, dunno how you guys get such good closeups i have 10megapixel camera but cant get close to your quality...anywhere here are some pics

probably about 2 - 3 weeks into flower, need about another 8 - 10 weeks in my opinion maybe a bit longer see how we go though,

post-37001-1269408859_thumb.jpg

post-37001-1269408894_thumb.jpg

post-37001-1269408957_thumb.jpg

Edited by gothash