Hows everyones outdoorys looking at the moment

Thanks Budman!

The sativa is looking OK but I have a northern lights x Big bud that has huge big colas that are making the branches hang down with their weight, but she's starting to look pretty daggy, the trics have been cloudy for over a month now and only a few are turning brown but I might have to pull her soon anyway.....

Update: aww fuggit NLxBB started to get some buds turning brown so I chopped those ones off and hung the rest up to dry. Still not thrilled about the trics being cloudy with only a fre starting to turn brown but there you go I guess.

Edited by Nooby

OK Here is another update, it's been almost 3 weeks since my previous post in page 3 and there's a big big smile on my face :D

First up is my 5 footer, I have my arm next to it for comparison, not too shabby, it's rather stinky...I couldn't say what it could be since i'm not a regular smoker, still got a bit of clear trichs on her so she's got another week probably

post-36943-1268270536_thumb.jpg

Mmmmmmm...

post-36943-1268270616_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268270649_thumb.jpg

As i take these photos my fingers are going all sticky trying to hold them steady for the camera :peace:

post-36943-1268270781_thumb.jpg

Next is my big girl, her sister was cut down to size the other day which was a bit of a terrible mistake, i regret doing it but that ship has sailed, anyway I been trying to figure out what her scent was, it was bugging me for days until now, She smells like Pineapple! Best bagseed i've ever had!! she's going so well!

post-36943-1268270801_thumb.jpg

Up next is the shrub, some chunky development everywhere! no real defining scent for her yet, she just stinks ;)

post-36943-1268271030_thumb.jpg

closeups of some buds:

post-36943-1268271116_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268271137_thumb.jpg

finally my potted beauty, I wonder how glorious she would be if she were planted in the ground.

post-36943-1268271219_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268271236_thumb.jpg

this girl has pistils growing like you would not believe, it's almost like a fur! sorry about the blurry image, my camera skillz are in need of improvement.

Anyway I hope everyone else is going well!, This insane storm in melbourne over the weekend boosted their output since we had so much rain!

post-36943-1268271260_thumb.jpg

yea FDL, chucko, Mudcrab, Astro, nsafy well done fellas great to see you kicking goals

and of course burtman ,

raging covered with big fat drippen buds, about 2weeks out, to say my parinioa levels are through the roof,would be understated
lol that cracks me up .. your too nervy to even show us a photo B)

dont forget to post the pre-harvest photos for us to drool over ;) :peace:

B)