Hows everyones outdoorys looking at the moment

Im happy.

7 to 10 feet tall and mostly green. Grown In used coco and soil mix planted in the ground i have 9 to 10 foot plants that are inches from popping heads over our deviding fence.

In pots 30 to 50litre pots of coco ive reached the root bound point at 3 weeks into flower can already see yeild and stretch suffering. Its the pots limiting growth here not even hit of above 2.5ec of nute has slowed the lower leaves falling or given me more growth, they where not fed at all for the last few weeks bit slack on my part as these need watering 2 or 3 times aday its too easy to pick up the hose rather than mix nutes, in the ground i water every other day and fert 2 times aweek.

Seeems i had been getting my canna ferts too cheep most of last year went to buy at my localyesterday and the 5litre bottles of A/B are upto $120 from $99 and rhizo is upto $390 from $350ish. Apparently the shop had still been charging 08 prices. Left me a few bags of coco short to get my indoors going today after discount its about a 10% hike.

General hydros cheep prices $60 for 5litre botles of part 1/2/3 and additives like dimond nector are looking better and better every time i visit. Next year i think i will give canna a miss outdoors.

Hope I'm wrong for the sake of the coastal growers but well inland where I live it's shaping up to be an awesome season, normally when I get a great season here, on the coast alot get mold probs due to rains right at harvest time going by past experience.

Peace MongyMan

I'm inland too, just had more rain this summer than 'average' years and we haven't had even close to average rainfall in a decade. The most humid I have experienced in southern nsw. Fingers crossed for autumn.

Skunk#1, 2 weeks into flower.

post-20731-1266131565_thumb.jpg