Hows everyones outdoorys looking at the moment

:D

Sounds (and looks) like everyone is at a slightly different stage of their grow , good too see (and hear) :punk:

Just quickly to Nooby , Gday ;)

A little bit of rain is always good ofc , too much is not so so good ;) ofc. heheh.

If the plants are in the ground it's great , they love it and as long as the soil condition (and drainage) is right they rarely suffer from even the most consistent heavy rain.

In pots , different story aye. They are being 'flushed' more than is wanted in alot of cases.

As far as I can think right now , that's about the only problem (aside from mould) ...

I'm just thinking , if That is the case , maybye just making an 'anti-reflector' for the rain on the pot-top could help rather than bringing them in ... They really do like alot of light and as the rainy days are darker than usual anyway , I'd think that the lack of light would be comparitevly worse than the rain for actual growth. jmo.

Btw , The rain won't 'wash' off the resin or anything ofc , just incase there really is a real 'nooby' reading this :( heheh

But then there's mould ... I'm not sure but from my exp. the only real trouble I've had with mould has been with an very fat little Indica up in the rainforests (annd that was from a stem-eating caterpillar , 'nuther story :() and one time years ago with not properly dried Bud and a weekend away ;)

In certain locations and climates I've no doubt the risk is greater ... location , location , location :wave:

Open spaces (not always easy) so the Budz won't 'Stay' wet after the rains ... with a bit of wind and sunshine here and there I personally haven't had many plants that haven't thrived thru weeks of rain.

Well , what on Earth am I going on about ... This thread's title is what? ... :D heheh , o.k. then.

Just thought I'd get that outta the way :D

So how'z your plants going?

Cheerz and Happy Growing To Ya :D

Budman :D