hothouse skunks

Where did the fukin sun go and when is it coming back? It's suppose to be 33C today and sunny god damn it, not bloody 22C with drizzle.

This is April's weather not February's... was thinking last night that the only thing that could throw my schedule now was if the sun disappeared for a week and how unlikely is that in February?

Might as well live in Melbourne if the weather is going to be crap.

Inside the greenhouse is the green...

post-20731-1268049595_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1268049624_thumb.jpg

post-20731-1268049649_thumb.jpg

The first is due to come down in a week, 2nd pic, looking slimmer. Took off lower growth and leaves from the centre to buy time on the mite build up... seems to have bought me a couple of weeks, no signs of webbing at all and little damage on the upper leaves. She'll still need some remedial work to keep the mite population down. At this stage I only use plain water, so it's a gentle shower as soon as the humidity drops off a bit.

Rain has been a blessing for my gardens and countryside but it messes with the ganja a bit.

So a week and the PPP will have more space and light, they only sit tucked up together at night or on rainy days. If it's sunny there is space amongst the decoys where they have 90% of full sun. Also in a week, I will be able to think about bringing out the next round of skunks. Pic of these under hps is from a coupe of days ago, considerably bigger now... ?undecided as to whether to try and keep them inside for another week or top and keep them in for another fortnight? And there is another group of skunks coming up, potted up today and fed 1.0 ml/L A+B and 0.5ml/L seaweed/mollases (S/M in future).

post-20731-1268049891_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1268050276_thumb.jpg

post-20731-1268050303_thumb.jpg

Next batch of clones will be PPP from fridged foliage, haven't tried this yet with PPP... fingers crossed. I hope you're all having a productive autumn.

lou :)

Edited by lou lou

Gee thanks Shroomy :)

There's still a few things to tweak and changes to make next year, but each year's harvest is better than the last. This is my second season in coco and my third in the greenhouse and my fifth using containers... always grew my ganja in the ground when I was on the farm.