hothouse skunks

Fukin plants are too big to hide easily, definitely going back to 10-15L pots and starting the clones later next year. Nice big plants are one thing, keeping them hidden and healthy whilst they flower is a bloody headache.

Had to put the ppp clones out, no room inside, wanted to keep them back until I harvest the first plant but that's still 17 sleeps away. The ppp are still in 1.5L pots and they have a little room...probably got another 5-7 days before they need to go into 6L flowering pots.... that's going to be a tight squeeze for the last 10-12 days before the first skunk comes down.

Mama Skunk

post-20731-1267096360_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1267096411_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys, I am rather excitedly counting down the sleeps until chop day and not just because I am desperate for space... I flatly refuse to buy bud at $320 a half... and still wet at that price, as such, I've been on thin rations for some months now and I'm well and truly sick of being dry.

16 sleeps to go... start scaling back the nutrients tomorrow.

@Ev - scrog's a bit hard to move about and I need to be able to get to all parts of the plant easily to manage the spidermites. Been cruising ebay watching auctions for polycarb greenhouses... even with hefty transport costs they are still going for a quarter of the price of buying from a retailer. With one of them on a concrete slab I could have a very controlled environment...

@Shroomy - did you grow sensi or tfd last year? either way, both great skunks.

I'm rather keen on seeing the root systems on each of the plants in tubs. The older clones went into the tubs a bit premature and suffered a couple of weeks 'wet feet' while establishing. I'm pegging their failure to gain much height and persistent early yellowing on that... will have more information come the end of the month when the next is due to harvest.

here's one of the older clones...

post-20731-1267179259_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1267179384_thumb.jpg

lou :yahoo: still lovin' this time of year.