Pipeman's cannabutter

There is always some loss of weight from the original butter but no where near that much. For my last two batches I've used 750grams of butter to yield just over 500grams of cannabutter. I find this a good amount as I get five 100g packets of butter and freeze separately and this is about the amount I use in a cookie batch.

yeah I've never tried margeriene but from what you guys have said it sounds pretty ordinary.

id like to start by first saying i am off my face thanks to pipemans recipe..

i used 2 ounces of female leaf with 500grams of butter and rappid boiled for half hour then simmered for 6 hours... (the water was disapearing to fast to leave for 8 hours) i then used the butter with a recipe for cup cakes

1 to 2 cakes gets u off the planet..

feels hell better than i ever have from smoken...

anyways yeah...

when i started to make cakes/cookies i bought a few dope cook books from a sydney tobaconist

and i read that suger helps to activate the thc

i found this to be true

not saying you need sugger but it dose give ya a bit more kick

i would make me butter let it set (shopping bag of leaf or trim to 250grm of butter.slow boil all day,longer the better)

than if i was to lazy to make a cake

i would just put a spoon full of butter in me coffee with 3 suggers

i have done this heaps

it tastes like shit(like drinking oil)

i found this to be much stronger than cake/cookies

not being able to feel your arms and legs is common

thanks stinky B)

i find anzac bicskets the best as they use the most butter

Clarify your butter (called gee in cooking terms). Just warm butter up till it melts and then tip of the gold stuff leaving the white stuff behind(when you do it you will see what i mean). The white stuff is milk solids and separates upon cooling. Clarified butter (gee often used in Indian cookery) also has a higher 'smoke point'. I have used this method over the use with great results.