extreme hypersensitivity to weed?

After forgetting how to eat yesterday while being extremely fucking high off ONE hit, I've decided to quit smoking.

Who forgets how to eat, seriously?

I thought I was choking on a cracker, but at the same time I thought I was imagining it, so I didn't really know what to do about it except freak out in my head.

If I was choking, I could have died... and if I wasn't and asked for help, then I'd just get into trouble.

Soooooo... I think I will just get rid of my shit and just stop... hopefully. I always end up smoking again and then getting too high and saying I'm never going to smoke again and then just repeating the process, but hopefully this will be for real.. because my last 5 highs have been horrific and terrifying.

After forgetting how to eat yesterday while being extremely fucking high off ONE hit, I've decided to quit smoking.

Who forgets how to eat, seriously?

I thought I was choking on a cracker, but at the same time I thought I was imagining it, so I didn't really know what to do about it except freak out in my head.

If I was choking, I could have died... and if I wasn't and asked for help, then I'd just get into trouble.

Soooooo... I think I will just get rid of my shit and just stop... hopefully. I always end up smoking again and then getting too high and saying I'm never going to smoke again and then just repeating the process, but hopefully this will be for real.. because my last 5 highs have been horrific and terrifying.

Your body is trying to tell you something....................

Not everyone can 'do' drugs.......your gonna get the 'you need to try this strain....or try this..........

They quicker you listen to what your body is saying to you the better of you will be in the long term.

And lastly...I'm gonna suggest that maybe you are a little young to be smoking cannabis.........if you are under 18........give your brain a break. At this age and younger your brain is still developing ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity )and doesn't benefit from being exposed to mind altering substances (I'LL MAKE IT CLEAR NOW....THIS INCLUDES ALL DRUGS).

Yeah, because they'd know, right?

hopefully. I always end up smoking again and then getting too high and saying I'm never going to smoke again and then just repeating the proces

What you need next time is a cool shady place, a good book with an mp3 player and a cool smoothe mango lassi to sip upon.

Does it happen with both a hit off a joint and bong?

If you're usually pulling cones, try a toke or two from a joint.

If it's any kind of smoking that brings it on, then either you've been having too much or perhaps your body isn't liking the

methods of ingestion.

Try eating (just make sure you wait about an hour before you decide you need more) or vapourising, don't push yourself past limits, go with what works.

I agree along the lines of fatcat here.

I lost many years of my life because I was a cannabis addict from 15 to 18 and not aware enough or developed enough to handle it in the end, gave up cold turkey right on my 18th birthday which brought on mild psychosis, of course the paranoia/anxiety had already developed slowly it just came to ahead when I gave up. I dont blame the weed (I did at the time), it was just a trigger which essentially exposed my psyche and 'issues' that pre dated marijuana use.

All these suggestions are not to change anything, it doesnt matter what you try and think or do your body essentially is going to keep reacting the way it is, you do really need to just give it up otherwise you risk digging a deeper hole for yourself and its really not worth it.

Take some time off and do some introspection maybe, change your diet if its shit and do some exercise if you are not. A 5 egg omelette and 12 grams of fish oil a day (everyone should take this especially MJ users) for the last couple of years has done absolute wonders for me, started smoking again 6 months ago and I am more in control and chill high than anyone I know.

I am also 29 now and only just starting to feel grown up after years of fixing a far from ideal development.

Sorry for the essay, just hope it helps; take care :blink: