extreme hypersensitivity to weed?

Yeah, because they'd know, right?

What you need next time is a cool shady place, a good book with an mp3 player and a cool smoothe mango lassi to sip upon.

Does it happen with both a hit off a joint and bong?

If you're usually pulling cones, try a toke or two from a joint.

If it's any kind of smoking that brings it on, then either you've been having too much or perhaps your body isn't liking the

methods of ingestion.

Try eating (just make sure you wait about an hour before you decide you need more) or vapourising, don't push yourself past limits, go with what works.

i wouldnt recommend eating cannabis if you're having these kind of reactions... cos the high will probably be more intense than the one or two cones u normally have... and it would last for hours... so if u were to have a bad reaction you're not gonna enjoy the rest of your night for sure...

Vape is a great idea tho, and try having a quarter of what you have now and see if you still get a bad reaction, you could just have a sensitivity to thc, meaning u just need to have less to enjoy it. kinda like those people who get absolutely sloshed off of 3-5 beers. if ur gonna continue returning to the herb in the future you gotta find your threshold.

Hey Crunchy.

If the situation described is anything like what I went through which it sounds like it is there is simply no threshold and no way to enjoy it full stop. Most people do not understand this and cant really unless they have some experience with it, it just becomes nothing but an unpleasant experience.

One thing to keep in mind Lillian is that it has nothing to do with your thoughts or 'mind', it took me years to realise but its strictly a chemical sensitivity problem. Your senses are becoming heightened and your ability for your brain to process your environment becomes impaired (sight, hearing, touch ect.), as in you become anxious and your instincts start reacting over the most basic things. Generally the thoughts are just secondary to the experience but can compound the situation, if you can realise this though that your thoughts are unrelated to the physical experience itself then you can go a long way quickly in dealing with it; easier said than done.

You might be 23 but you still have a lot of developing to do and if this continues it can get worse and be harder to get out of down the track.

I would even suggest find a good psychologist with good credentials, the good part is the hardest, just make sure you make it clear to him/her that medication is out of the question. Mine told me when I was 20 I probably wouldnt be able to touch MJ again until I was at least about 30 and he was spot on in the end.

Crunchy is spot on when he says don't try eating it. The stone is tons heavier, comes on harder and feels like it keeps coming on forever. If it's already uncomfortable when smoking it would be almost unbearble if you ate it.

I hope you can find a way past all this and learn to like the sensations again like Psychonaut and can enjoy ganja at some time in your future. :peace:

And then you can try a cookie. :faint:

You just need to learn how to control your intake.

It's a fairly common problem, mostly with young people. I have known heaps of people who can't handle there high when they smoke bongs, but are totally fine when they just have a few tokes of a joint.

Also, when you do get to stoned, you just got to ride it out like a wave, don't try to fight it else it will dump ya. Just keep reminding yourself that you just smoked a little herb, it can't hurt you and will lose it's intensity in 20 minutes or so. Talked a lot of people out of bad trips from acid that way

When I had some white Russian after a few months of being dry, I punched a huge cone... did the dishes, had dinner, finished a movie, went to take a piss, finished pissing, then dropped on the toilet floor. Thought I was dying as well.. got to say the shit scared the hell out of me as i've never had stuff that strong ever. I literally was about to scream out for an ambulance.... thank christ I didnt!

Sadly you have no idea. You post your opinion on every topic, with 95% of the information u give incorrect.

Your like the boy who cried wolf.......after a while no-one buys your bullshit.

When urinating the body sends a message to the sphincter muscle holder the bladder closed. The message pathway also controls blood pressure. Sometimes (especially in the elderly) the body also relaxes the sphincter and inadvertently the blood vessels as well.Remaining consciousness takes a large amount of blood and when the body senses a dramatic fall in blood pressure, to protect the vital organs (i.e maintain blood flow) one of the first major function to be effectively 'shut down' is consciousness. Cannabis can also reduce blood pressure (and ironically raise whilst consuming...).

So the gist of it.......you might have to start practicing how to sit down to piss, cause their is no cure.

And lastly advice to call an ambulance to individuals who have taken drugs.........many a fool has died because 'they where scared they would get in trouble......'

So......if your at an address that is a bit 'hot', call an ambulance,street name and number a few doors up and drag the person of to the footpath.

THE ONLY TIME AMBULANCE WILL CALL POLICE IS THE PERSON IS VIOLENT OR MENTALLY UNWELL. Once the ambulance has arrived tell the person's name and what they have taken. And that's all you need to do. You can leave the scene, you have no obligation to stay with the person once medical help has arrived.

Cheers and Stay Safe.

Talk about being a drama queen flatcat_auz.

Are you honestly advising people to go drag there friend up the street and waste the ambulances time because they get to stoned?

Are you aware that there hasn't been one recorded death from the direct result of consuming cannabis in the history of mankind?

Talk about being a drama queen flatcat_auz.

Are you honestly advising people to go drag there friend up the street and waste the ambulances time because they get to stoned?

Are you aware that there hasn't been one recorded death from the direct result of consuming cannabis in the history of mankind?

Fuck me...........where in my post did I mention any drug????

Firstly I am not personally aware of any one becoming unconscious from consuming cannabis but I am aware that some people may feel faint or light headed from cannabis.

I'm referring to the well known fact that when things do wrong in the drug scene, people panic and people die. I'm saying if you can't wake your mate up, and you squeeze the fingernail with a pen and you get no response, you call an ambulance.

I can't give people commonsense.

Settle down, :faint:.

Nothing wrong with giving common sense. I just think if you were going to give people advise on over dosing on a cannabis site you should have probably pointed out that you can't OD on cannabis, maybe it's information that would be more relevent to a site like blue light. Advise on OD'ing doesn't seem to have much relevence here.

Don't think it was fair having a go at crank like that either, since he was just telling a story, he wasn't actually giving his opinion.

But don't worry flatcat_auz, be happy, life ain't that bad.

Peace

I don't know, this shit doesn't really seem normal to me. No one else seems to get that fucked up?

Also, I have a tendency to laugh nonstop when I'm high. At nothing. Everyone thinks I'm nuts.

And you issue is What?

I'm not caching on it that not the point

I have to quit smokin every month or 2 just to get that feelin of the squinty eyes, drools and neck shiver

Its a gift love it wile it lasts

Oxide