Tobacco increases THC absorbtion

:D!

back to the topic at hand. I am rather surprised by this finding, for years I have done this on and off, and it always seemed like lacing with tobacco made me more high then smoking the same stash of weed alone, now I know it wasn't a placebo effect! Very interesting, I wonder what other less harmful herbs have similar effects.

an interesting point i often think about,wat about the small

cross section of people who finally after years of refusal

decide to "try" weed (again?? :bongon: ).and because this "time" it was introduced

"better" they gradually start to smoke everyday and overtime

you would believe that only smoking spun mixes this person would

suffer from a mild to low level of nicotine addicition??

Yeah, well the truth is spinning does make cannabis addictive and really there's no reason why a weekend smoker would even need to increase the THC absorbtion of there bud, I mean there's usually enough without the tobacco.

But for me personally, it's just how I've always smoked my weed and will probably be how I always will.

Funny I was just talking about this with some mates yesterday. Most agreed that if it wasn't for the tobacco headrush and the sounds that come with pulling a bong they wouldn't smoke the amount they do now.

Smoking with nicotine makes you think about the process of smoking a bong just like it makes you think about smoking a cigarette, you get cravings where it is more of a need than a desire. The main differences I notice with mixed and unmixed highs is that unmixed is far more subtle, there is no physical satisfaction from nicotine like that of mixed. Once both types of stones are at peak there is little difference except that the unmixed high lasts a lot longer and there is less of a compulsion to get back on the bong and smoke more.

I'm sure when you smoke a joint you are going to get more out of mixed than unmixed just because of burning efficiency alone. It's probably also worth saying I go through half the amount of pot I was once smoking now I dont spin and rarely have any sleep trouble if I'm without a smoke.

hrrrmm this is awesome topic..

well i started off smoking weed with no tobacco, then switched after a few years becasue everyone else i smoked with did it i thought it would be easier to get along just to mix it..

i did try and smoke milo out of my bong once!! and safron ;) ohh good times.

now few years later down the track im smokin ciggis when i cant have a bong, like when im driveing somewhere or working. allways wanted to give them up but dunno how ill go.. and still mix with tabacco but i try to send more to the green side.. like a 20/80 mix. but thats just me anyways..

peace.. :)

Heh.

Sadly, I got addicted to nicotine via spin. Haven't quite been able to shake the habit after all these years. I can go without weed if I have to, but quitting the cigs is a pain.

Anyway, interesting original article. If we're talking the results of a higher burning point, then I wonder if other spin substitutes would work? I mostly vape these days, but if I'm hankering for a J will spin it with blue lotus or other mild psychoactives for a bit of a tweak on the high.

Peh! I dunno whether or not Tobacco really can increase THC absorbtion, THC is pretty easily absorbed anyway.

I'd rather wait till they can explain if it is something about tobacco which only tobacco posseses oh man did i spell that right?

That makes Cannabinoids easier to absorb.

There are other things you can mix your wacky backy with, Catnip (said to increase the potency of whatever you smoke, i find it does in my case) Marijuanilla (Leonorus Sibericus) Damiana and or Passionflower, and Mugwort.

Just to name a few.

I am a cigarette smoker myself, Ganja actually makes me desire tobacco far less than i ordinarily would.

Nowadays i don't mix tobacco with ganja, i just smoke pure ganja, Tobacco just makes it harder for me to hold the smoke, because Tobacco smoke is very very irritating to the lungs, i also believe noone in their right mind would smoke Tobacco in a bong, i tried it, just 1 rip set off a respiratory reaction that was similiar to an asthma attack.

Although it's common fact amongst you guys, it's still worth mentioning that Smoke from Cannabis is NOT the same as smoke from Tobacco, and Carcinogens are not a big deal, we are exposed to them everyday, there are different carcinogens, Organic tobacco tastes much different to commercial tobacco for instance.

Not to mention, i've never found any recorded case of someone dying from Cigar smoking, Sigmond Freud came close, he smoked up to 25 a day near the end of his life, he had an ulcer that became infected and he died from self euthenasia from morphine, Cigars no doubt played a part in his death, but were not the single cause, and besides how many people can afford to smoke 25 cigars a day? a box of 25 cigars costs upwards of 400$ just a thought.

I agree with Crunchie, if you smoke Cannabis but never smoked Tobacco, Don't risk it, Don't

Some people can be very vulnerable to Nicotine addiction than others.