Tobacco increases THC absorbtion

Ok only one person mentioned the real reason it gets you more high. It is because Tobacco burns at a higher temperature than weed. Therefore more THC is inhaled. The head rush isn't more high, it's just a head rush that lasts a little longer coz you're high, but it goes away in a few minutes. But I might add that Tobacco is also a stimulant so it would also make the high come on quicker by making the Cannabinoids enter the brain more quickly.

If you're already high, smoking a cig will also give you a bit more of an energetic high but it's shit because Tobacco also constricts the upper airways so it's not a good rush, it's a shit one. It's like a 'stuck' sort of energy, like "I feel good, but I can't breathe".

Basically though, if you don't smoke tobacco already, don't mix.

And to the people smoking bongs with only tobacco.... are you insane? I did that once and it was THE single most horrible thing I have ever tasted in my life! Oh and you can get poisoned from smoking too much tobacco to quickly. Trust me, it doesn't feel good. You feel like you're gonna die.

I'm a non-smoker (I dont usually buy ciggies or smoke on my own, only every now and again when Im off my balls at a nite club) as stopped smoking fags when I was 19-20 and never looked back.

But I've always spun my weed and have always known that spinning turns it into a completely different drug. I just dont get the same burny satisfaction smoking straight weed as I do spun. It feels like nothing going in and then you're gasping your arse off when you blow it out - it's shit.

But as for smoking baccy bongs, you'd have to either be 14 and desperate (hell I was 14 and desperate once and only ever sunk as low as dregging the bong!) or a complete waste of space.

That's fucking foul :D

I'm a non-smoker (I dont usually buy ciggies or smoke on my own, only every now and again when Im off my balls at a nite club) as stopped smoking fags when I was 19-20 and never looked back.

But I've always spun my weed and have always known that spinning turns it into a completely different drug. I just dont get the same burny satisfaction smoking straight weed as I do spun. It feels like nothing going in and then you're gasping your arse off when you blow it out - it's shit.

But as for smoking baccy bongs, you'd have to either be 14 and desperate (hell I was 14 and desperate once and only ever sunk as low as dregging the bong!) or a complete waste of space.

That's fucking foul :D

So it's totally fine for you to smoke tobacco well your off your head at some night club pouring a toxic poison down you throat, most likely acting like an idoit! But you got this peddy little 'moralistic judgment' thing going because I prefer to smoke my tobacco though a water pipe, rather than with papers.

Mate, people smoke tobacco though hookahs all over the world and it also cools down the smoke making it less toxic, you also smoke less tobacco than if you were smoking it in cigarette form. So I really can't see anything wrong (or understand why you give a fuck) if a person chooses a different method to smoke there tobacco.

Maybe you should whipe your mouth, cause it sounds like your speaking shit to me! A waste of space isn't half of what I think of you and your little judgmental opinions!

Nar, sorry I'm with Jabez on this one.

I found the last part of Connekt's post to be judgemental, un-necessary and downright PATHETIC.

I'm a smoker - as in I smoke cigarettes as well as weed, I like cigarettes - that's me. My husband and several other people I know are also tobacco smokers however they can't stand smoking cigarettes and prefer to smoke either through a bong or a hookah and there is nothing "desperate" about it. They simply prefer it that way and as Jabez pointed out, there are advantages (health wise) to smoking it that way opposed to lighting a cigarette.

Everyone's different and just because one person enjoys smoking a different way to another (whether it's weed, tobacco or anything else) doesn't make them desperate or the like and I have no idea why 'Connekt' would have such an obviously strong and f**ked up point of view of that fact. Then again, who knows...who cares.

Peace :)

Edited by sparkler

lol what a pity I havent been on here for awhile to respond to the above posts. It would seem Ive struck a nerve with you dodgy tobacco bong smokers (just the thought of it makes me want to dry reach *yecch*). I am yet to have met a single person in all my travels who doesnt smoke cigarettes, isnt fiending for weed they cant have and yet somehow enjoys smoking tobacco through a bong.

How it wouldnt make you spew is beyond me, but then I guess when you're that desperate for a hit than you only think about the end result rather than the means.

Smoking some proper flavoured tobacco through a shisha is one thing, putting some cigarette or rolly tobacco into a cone is just seedy. Yeah everyone is different, but then I guess there are plenty of people who smoke weed through a blackened coke bottle with garden hose in it and think it's OK lol I guess class is a concept that applies to all people - including drug users.

Tobacco bongs :D