THE EVIL WEED TONIGHT ON TV

I've heard the 'it's no legal because it can't be taxed' line many times but I think it's rubbish.

I can't believe they can tax anything they like except cannabis.

Why not tax it on weight? Or volume? It's really quite simple.

There are other reasons cannabis is illegal and one is 'because it has been demonised.'

As for the doco, well, I don't bother watching those.

All I know is I have smoked cannabis for close to 30years. It has done me no harm and I love it! :peace:

I don't need or care about anyone else's opinion.

yep not too bad ... I want to need to know more about the other ? cbd? and how do I get back the balance? would this achieve better medicinal effects? is the stuff we use now so low in the cbd that medicinal is marginal? .. so many questions that could have been asked and probably found answers to which would have gone a lot further in finding out about cannabis and its effects.

and OH YEAH .. yah never did see what he did with his hands after pasting his fingers with it :peace: .. lick it off .. and NOW that was a GROW ROOM! :) think all the people who work there are happy ones :peace:

I think some people here have made the assumption that the doco was the usual biased rubbish on TV and others have actually watched it and paid attention!

BBC productions? or for that matter a lot of docos screened on SBS or ABC are generally factual information based on the most up to date science.

To present shows that are biased would be in poor taste and would only serve to discredit the TV station screening the doco unless you are a commercial station that caters for fat-arse dumb shit suburbanites that come home and sink a 6 pack and rot their brains on sitcoms and other assorted low-brow rubbish.

And the reason that rats and mice are used for experiments is because they have brains very similar in structure to humans

....FACT

Why do people get so upset when they hear something they don't like I mean by saying things like it's all bullshit and cannabis never did any harm is as ignorant as the authorities telling us that cannabis will ruin your life....There is always a balance as with just about everything in life...

And the reason that rats and mice are used for experiments is because they have brains very similar in structure to humans

....FACT

Long bow to draw there John.. 12 mice were fed thc as adolescents and they couldn't find the platform as quick as the other 12 that had some as adults.

12.. :peace:

Were they all from the same parent mice, or did they come from different countries, different environments and genetic makeups..

Flashy piece of science there bro, won you over pretty quick :peace:

I recall they mentioned that the mice that had recieved the THC at a younger age... "the equivalent of one joint a day for two weeks at the equivalent of 10-15 years of age"... Q: Those two weeks are the equivalent of how long in a human life cycle?

Firstly i dont believe injecting synthesised THC is an accurate comparison to smoking. (note the differences in the reporters reactions when injected with pure THC compared to THC/CBD mix).

Secondly... if they generalise 10-15 years of age, how accurate can they really be?

Thirdly... if i was injected with sythesised THC for an unspecified amount of time at the age of 10 i wouldnt be able to remember where the bloody platform was either!

... they were quite cute though :blink:

:ermm: :wave:

I recall they mentioned that the mice that had recieved the THC at a younger age... "the equivalent of one joint a day for two weeks at the equivalent of 10-15 years of age"... Q: Those two weeks are the equivalent of how long in a human life cycle?

Firstly i dont believe injecting synthesised THC is an accurate comparison to smoking. (note the differences in the reporters reactions when injected with pure THC compared to THC/CBD mix).

Secondly... if they generalise 10-15 years of age, how accurate can they really be?

Thirdly... if i was injected with sythesised THC for an unspecified amount of time at the age of 10 i wouldnt be able to remember where the bloody platform was either!

... they were quite cute though :ermm:

:wave: :blink:

hehe :wave: agreed