THE EVIL WEED TONIGHT ON TV

The guy that says weed has ruined his life is a total fuckwit, bet they had to work hard to find him.

Probably bought him a couple of ounces or something. Doco makers will do anything to get the angles they want.

This has yet to start in Perth but I'll be watching it in the morning. Good to hear it was rather unbiased.

Out of the many doco's I have watched I think this one was the least biased of the lot so far.

And I do think that people should not smoke dope OR drink alcohol until their brains are at an adult level.

And I'd like statistics on these alleged cases of schizophrenia to state what other medications, legal or illegal, including alcohol they have consumed at a younger age than say ... 18 yrs old?

It might be an inter-relationship between more than one intoxicant/medication.

I thought they explained the effects on the brain reasonably well. And how amazingly 'coincidental' it is that all animals evolved with nervous system receptors that are an exact match to cannabinoids, hence our own endocannabinoid systems.

Go sea squirts!

I'm with Fraz, the swimming mice thing was pretty soft. Some of the research is setting out to prove things, no surprise they prove what they set out to (funding relevance). The other guy with the rats showed up the gateway theory tho heh.

It's not hard at all to find kids and parents today that have been won over by the psychiatry cults version of skitzo/bipolar and its relation to cannabis. That lad still heard one voice he reckons, so are the pharmacuetical drugs he's apparently on now (for life), really working?

Overall not a bad watch :peace:

its these sorta programs that make me wanna reach into the TV and start ripping ppls heads off :peace: ...

great studies on rats .. and mice ... but to seriously correlate the effects upon rodents with effects on humans beggars belief ...

fuck it ...

wow ... look out! .. here comes a flying saucer piloted by dope-smoking giant rats with schizophrenia !!! :peace:

:)

mwahaha the rats were so fuckin cute . the little stoner cuteys. hahahah i think the man that stands around getting animals hihg has a cool job .at least it was alright i didnt like the try hard commercial grower crappin on he is full of shit . ok buds seen better

we all hate the weak little prick who got skitzo . he needs a cup of HARDEN THE FUCK UP AND SO DO HIS PARENTS. not our fault hes a dud, i agree with the harder drugs thing too for all we know he took mushies everyday. voices in my head sounds like hes was making it up . might be mean but i swear he is faking it we all get voices in our heads . we just dont act on them idiot

Edited by psychoresin

Not a bad watch. :peace: Didn't really learn anything i didn't already know, but it's nice to see it from an "unbiased" point of view. :peace:

The guy ends the program by saying he thinks its the sociological damage that is the worst thing about weed. "The people who sit around smoking weed are missing life's precious opportunities" .... but if i wasn't sitting at home smoking weed ..... my xbox would be boring.... and then there would be no reason to live! :o :;):

:) ;)

I miissed this doco on TV but just watched it through Youtube. A very interesting watch. It's an eye opener that most people would benifit from watching, and this would include critics of the use of cannabis. I agree that so many people are that scared of it (being illigal) that it has given it a bad reputation. I rate it no worse than the use of Tabacco or Allcohol and in my opinion it's not legalized because it can't be taxed upon. Just my two cents.

Cheers Chops