THE EVIL WEED TONIGHT ON TV

its these sorta programs that make me wanna reach into the TV and start ripping ppls heads off :) ...

great studies on rats .. and mice ... but to seriously correlate the effects upon rodents with effects on humans beggars belief ...

fuck it ...

wow ... look out! .. here comes a flying saucer piloted by dope-smoking giant rats with schizophrenia !!! :peace:

:peace:

I was actually quite impressed with the show. The title was actually: 'Cannabis: The Evil Weed?' Taking note of the question mark.

Anyway, unlike that stupid show 'Should I Smoke Dope?' this 'documentary' was quite un-biased. Facts such as having an increased percentage of developing schizophrenia after smoking pot occasionally from 1% to 2% and then if you continue to smoke heavily for the rest of your life - up to 6% more likely, is quite unbiased. It's just like crossing the road. You have a higher chance of getting hit by a car the more you cross a road. This guy also stated how it only happened to a small amount of vulnerable people.

All in all, I think it gave mostly what we understand as facts. Compared to crack or heroin the effects of cannabis a laughable. But, though cannabis is an incredibly safe drug, it's not harmless, as is everything. I would be happy to show such a show to people who had had a negative perception of cannabis to help lessen their prejudice.

Hopefully it might help swing people's opinions towards medical cannabis in Australia?

XP

My sister came in to tell me it was on, but I'd already watched it on youtube. The guy that says weed has ruined his life is a total fuckwit, bet they had to work hard to find him. I liked that even in the documentary there was conflicting data where the study where the chick says that it causes psychosis and then at the end the guy says that CBD has shown to prevent it or somethin. I actually think for medical reasons CBD might be a more important canabinoid than THC but I'm no scientist :peace:, just what I like to think.