cannabis tolerance?

Reddevil6 you are 18 'Go hard or go home' you should stop moaning 3g is not that much. One thing you need to realise is you are a young MAN and you have a way to go yet, but at least you are asking questions. You sit around and judge yourself (rightly) on how other 18 year olds are they are getting more stoned, having more fun, getting laid more! Well in a few years you will realise it is b***locks it does not matter at the moment you are growing up mate.

Not stoned? Yes you are. You are just not appreciating it yet you are always looking for the first 'good' high but what you are missing is where the high is taking you now. Try looking at a tree and seeing something you have never seen before on a good day that will last 4-6 hours (and you will not need or want a smoke), you do not have much time before you are 45 learn now because yes it is easy, when like me, you are 45 everything seems clearer but that is only because I was 18 and went through the S**t you are going through

Mate take it easy and do what you do because it makes it easy

Edited by Juggler

My tolerance is SUPER high at the moment as well...

Just last night I was sitting there smoking cone after cone after cone going "Hmmm this just isn't doing very much for me". I mean it was still enjoyable but I guess I love that more intense stone.

I am trying to cut back to just having it later in the evenings for a few hours, I have found in the past that after doing that for 4-5 days my tolerance reduces, though nothing compares to a couple of weeks break. Careful if your prone to anxiety attacks, having 1-2 weeks break then smoking hard like you used to can induce a full blown freak out in susceptible people (its happened to me various times!)

If you strong minded enough to cut down cold turkey- then sure do so for 1-2 weeks, otherwise just smoke in the evenings, set aside 4-6 hours per day when your allowed to smoke and STICK TO IT.

Personally I also find the Volcano Vaporizer which I use (I have MASTERED extracting maximum THC from it) gives me a stronger high than smoking from a pipe, though it also GOES THROUGH the weed somewhat faster, so it is a downside if you barely have enough weed to smoke.

Edited by cybergenesis

I have found this thread very interesting since it began in September 2009. I have been impressed with the advice that has been posted from intelligent fellow stoners. I agree...MODERATION is the answer. We are dealing with a sacred herb, which must be respected. Enjoy it like you would, a fine wine. Don't guzzle it.

Do what i do, I pretty much smoke up once or twice a week and thats it. Seriously dude smoking that much is money wasted, just think, that money could go towards a house deposite a new car or anything? Seriously if your going through bad withdrawls now at 18 years of age, imagine how bad it will be in 5, 10 years time.

Face reality and get your addiction under control or you will regret it.

Ok so is there a way to get rid of tolerance cos ive had it bad for 9 months or more now i smoke bout a 3g bag every day or 2 depends if i can afford it. now ill sit down and smoke about a little bag bout 3 grams bong after bong and like its fucked cos i dont even get that stonned and its from it also its not shit weed i promise most ppl that get it from this guy say its some of the best they ever had, and its like it with any weed i get, and if its shit or average weed ill smoke a bag and only feel like ive had a coupple cones.

anyway is there anything do to help get me more stonned even hash dont do that good a job for me.

PS: i always smoke bongs with a fat double hitter coney alway pack em to or over the top of it and i dont smoke pipes cos they do fuck all for me anymore oh and im 18 if age helps at all

Well stop smokeing in the day time or just have 2 cones when you get up and none untill night time better still dont smoke at all for a couple of days ive been smokeing for over 30 years and i to get nothing somtimes well it feels like nothing but you are getting a hit but it dont feel like it best thing to do is just stop for a couple days youll get nice and stoned if you do and if your mixing tobaco with it stop you get more stoned without it . Bong on aussie bong on bong on :rolleyes: or vapor

I've been a on real binge for a while, smoking around 20 joints per day. It wasn't getting my high so much as just mellowing me out a bit. The joints I rolled were single paper joints, but filled with pure, ground up, high grade bud.

I don't like going from 20 joints per day to nothing in 24 hours, so I am rationing it out for 5 days.

Day 1

-------

3 Joints at night

Day 2

------

3 Joints at night

Day 3

-------

2 Joints at night

Day 4

-------

2 joints at night

Day 5

-------

1 Joint at night.

Actually I added two extra days at the start, and allowed myself an extra 1-2 joints at around 4pm each day.

I found the first 2 days the hardest. I went from smoking all day, to just smoking at night. Now I only start to find it a bit of a challenge waiting for last couple of hours before I can have it. I'm currently on day 3 of my plan, and after day 5 I plan to go 5 days without ANY weed at all.

So in effect this will work out to be about a 12 day tolerance reduction plan.

theres nothing wrong wit smoking all day but u have to have 2 or 3 cones every 2 or 3 hours, u still get use to it but not as bad as smoking 10 to 15 cones every hour like u must, and as old mate said 3 cones does just as much to me as 15 does its just a wast realy,and i find if i go 1 week without it doesnt make to much diffrence but wen i go 3 weeks i only need 1 or 2 cones and it usualy puts me back in the seat. so if i was u i would just try 3 cones at a time every couple of hours

just take a break kid.stop for a few days or cut down for a week.go cold turkey for 3 days if u have to.trust me once you have your first cone on that 3rd day your head will spin.thats the best feeling!!..if your feeling bad about cutting down or going cold turkey just keep saying to yourself on that 3rd day your gonna get blazed..its all about control..remember its not a physical addiction its all in the head..just keep yourself occupied n time will fly..

so just cut down man if you want that stronger hit

but then again it could be the bud your smoking.you could be getting ammuned to the bud your smoking n need some new stronger shit.that happens to me when im smokin the same strain for too long it doesnt do anything for me anymore.thats when i go look for other dank.

420conez