cannabis tolerance?

Ok so is there a way to get rid of tolerance cos ive had it bad for 9 months or more now i smoke bout a 3g bag every day or 2 depends if i can afford it. now ill sit down and smoke about a little bag bout 3 grams bong after bong and like its fucked cos i dont even get that stonned and its from it also its not shit weed i promise most ppl that get it from this guy say its some of the best they ever had, and its like it with any weed i get, and if its shit or average weed ill smoke a bag and only feel like ive had a coupple cones.

anyway is there anything do to help get me more stonned even hash dont do that good a job for me.

PS: i always smoke bongs with a fat double hitter coney alway pack em to or over the top of it and i dont smoke pipes cos they do fuck all for me anymore oh and im 18 if age helps at all

• Upvote 1

i discovered the other week that if i smoke smaller half cones that i can easily take in one hit, instead of huge cones, that i get a more powerful high, other than that the only way to get rid of the tolerance that i know of is pretty much taking a break from weed for a few weeks to let the inactive thc leave ur system. hitting up the gym every now and then seems to help for my brother.

but honestly the best way to go is probably taking a break from weed, which is what im doing atm for 2 weeks cos my tolerance is too high.

p.s. try the small cone technique and let me know if u can feel a diff cos i definately could. (though ur tolerance may be much more severe than mine so it might not make a diff... but try it.)

Edited by Crunchy

Ok so is there a way to get rid of tolerance cos ive had it bad for 9 months or more now i smoke bout a 3g bag every day or 2 depends if i can afford it. now ill sit down and smoke about a little bag bout 3 grams bong after bong and like its fucked cos i dont even get that stonned and its from it also its not shit weed i promise most ppl that get it from this guy say its some of the best they ever had, and its like it with any weed i get, and if its shit or average weed ill smoke a bag and only feel like ive had a coupple cones.

anyway is there anything do to help get me more stonned even hash dont do that good a job for me.

PS: i always smoke bongs with a fat double hitter coney alway pack em to or over the top of it and i dont smoke pipes cos they do fuck all for me anymore oh and im 18 if age helps at all

i find a week break works, tip out your bong water in a strainer or something, have a look at the amount of unburnt weed in ya water tis an art to burn all of a huge cone. maybe crunchy is right try half cones

na its all burnt no chuncky bits, i do roach it as long as i can before i sink it, not like some ppl i know who just suck as hard as they can from the second they spark the lighter.

i find smaller cones get me less stonned than a nice big hit.

now to think of it if i go without a cone for a week i do get fair bit more stonned but i struggle to go that long without cones 1 - 2 days and i start going nuts all i think about is weed all day and my body feels shit and get angry so easy ey even over nothing.

na its all burnt no chuncky bits, i do roach it as long as i can before i sink it, not like some ppl i know who just suck as hard as they can from the second they spark the lighter.

i find smaller cones get me less stonned than a nice big hit.

now to think of it if i go without a cone for a week i do get fair bit more stonned but i struggle to go that long without cones 1 - 2 days and i start going nuts all i think about is weed all day and my body feels shit and get angry so easy ey even over nothing.

yeh im afraid taking a break is the only way, BUT maybe u can try a detox program or body flush or whatever to clear out your system. other than that try exercise.

Less seems to be more, when your a heavy cannabis smoker. Even if I go an hour without smoking I tend to get more stoned than if I was just sitting around smoking for the whole hour.

So I guess the trick is to abstain as much as possible to keep yourself more stoned. It's one of the things that make cannabis the best recreational drug in the world.

now ill sit down and smoke about a little bag bout 3 grams bong after bong and like its fucked cos i dont even get that stonned and its from it also its not shit weed i promise most ppl that get it from this guy say its some of the best they ever had, and its like it with any weed i get, and if its shit or average weed ill smoke a bag and only feel like ive had a coupple cones.

Simple. stop smoking so much. Unless you have a medical condition you do not need that much pot. It becomes boring and I"m guessing so do you. Why not try just smoking in the evening or have a week or 2 break. It isn't hard to do this. Just a bit of willpower.