cannabis tolerance?

hay

try holding it in for at least 30sec

dont bum puff it

if you recon you smoke a fifty without getting stoned your either not doing it right or you are smokeing parsley

stinky :devilred: :harhar:

na not a $50 a $25 bout 2.5 - 3 grams it does get me stonned just fuck all, its like im 100% clear minded it just makes me feel tired thats the best description i can think of its hard to explain

Edited by reddevil6

hay

dont bum puff it

if you recon you smoke a fifty without getting stoned your either not doing it right or you are smokeing parsley

Not a good idea...........research has shown that the active ingredients of cannabis (THC) are absorbed via the lungs with 2-3 seconds of entering. The longer you hold it in the more large particulates, tar etc are absorbed.

As mentioned above you simply need to cut down to reduce your tolerence. Try by cutting out the breaky bongs.

I know what's its like to need cones that bad, but it's when it get's to that stage you really need to sit back and re-evaluate your use. If you take regular tolerance breaks every 3-4 months for 2-4 weeks, you will save more money, be far less dependent and feel good in your self for having that self control.

I'm sure you didn't want people to tell you to smoke less with this thread, but mate, I think that's the way it's gotta be.

hay

dont bum puff it

do not hold in your smoke for 30 seconds! 5 seconds is the longest you need to hold in your smoke.

otherwise you are just holding tar and ash in your lungs and allowing it to sit.

Man you should definately smoke alot less than that. After abusing cannabis to a certain point the THC in it takes over the role of anandamide the natural canninbanoid in the brain which is responsible for certain functions in your brain. This is the beginnings of a physical dependedce. Id chill out if I was you definately sounds like you are abusing it by using like 3gs a day. Edited by FDL

or just stock up on lube and tissues and wank ur way through the week or two u'll need in order to lower ur tolerance.

Haha, most unique suggestion so far!

Really yeah, take a break. The first few days are pretty terrible but you can get through it. Just think about other things and don't let the lack of smoking get to you. Also if you're buying that much save your cash over a few weeks and buy an awesome present for yourself. Dunno - would give you something to work towards I guess.

The shortest I've been without it in the timespan I can remember would be about a week. That was enough to make the first cone knock me off my feet. That said I'm now on month 4 of not smoking and I can't imagine how crazy it's going to feel when I get my hands on some. :devilred: