Films NOT to watch stoned!

Elly

G'day Troops.

I have 2 for you. The Passion, with our mental Mel Gibson. It's a snuff movie for mine. And the Exorcist at the cinema while tripping, where Big Jim from Richmond loses the plot, freaks out and screams at the top of his lungs "FUCK THIS SHIT", while Carrie Fischer's head is spinning round, and bolts. Not nice.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Yeah the Exorcist and Damien. Being brainwashed by nuns and brothers all my school life (and knowing it is all bullshit) still had me locking all the doors and windows, looking over my shoulder every five minutes.ohmy.gif

pmsl brick , i want watch the matrix stonned had truoble keeping up with it first time lol felex the cat was a crap cartoon i thought, strait or stoned ,

Edited by smashed1

If you guys are REALLY interested the WORST movie EVER to watch stoned is "august underground mordem". I don't even recommend this movie sober!

When I say its bad.... its bad, i'm not talking like space jam bad here either.

It is ILLEGAL to sell, hire, or posses a copy of this film in Australia.